Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

shru u and me def have the connect πŸ€— apart from Ranjan 😳 and u know in India har jagah peena yaar its crazy I mean why why why ..i think goras dont drink as much as the desi going crazy ..

why do u need to look modern think modern na !!!

i always wonder if you drink/u wear skimpy clothes /you party all night what will u tell ur kids..why are we obsessed about proving to the world what we are not..OMG too much gyan for friday morning nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey india mein Alag type ka hai, you can't even imagine what's happening here with desis...they are totally out of control. You name it and it's happening, extra marital affairs, wife swapping, domestic violence - the meaning of marriage has completely changed all in then name of wantign to be like THEM? At least they don't have qualms about being who they are, but our very own upar se Bekaar ke morality ke bhashan and andar se all kinds of things. Parents don't let  the girls go out and bar them from wearing dresses, they  are all lying and slipping out. Boys  are being pampered like crazy and being given expensive gifts like cars etc just to show off and what are these boys doing joining gangs and indulging in drug trade. Over a hundred young south asian young men have been killed In The last 10 years all because of quick money making schemes and to acquire riches the criminal way. 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One movie tat comes to my mind when I see all these so called gods is the movie Oh My God where every bit of the Indian mentality is well described. 

I am a god believer but I also believe in hard work the only way I could bow down to a human form is if they are older to me out of respect and tradition not making them god in any way. 
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

oh pls
Dont talk about condt.

and vese b... i don't think Ashu/drishti will agree to organize bidding... thy are already owning them why would they go fr reservation..

I watched that video shudh desi ending vikas... i hvnt seen singham returns so zyada kuch samjh nahi aya..
i usually watch kanan gill reviews

I love MOST PRETENTIOUS REVIEWS 
Karan Gill and Biswas Kalyaan are superb 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dee sirry.
I didn't post this.
some one hacked my system and made it.

ismey ISI kee haath hain.
main nirdosh hun.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dristi64

πŸ˜†
Probably Nisha had mentioned someday and Sudhi remembered. She made a post last night saying so. I just saw it a while back. Mine is 26th March so you can mark it on your calendar already.πŸ˜†

Dristi...*same pinch*... Mine is also 26th March..😳
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nouf : They spoiled innocence of ruhanika/ruhi with heavy dialogues..and creatives ki toh baat mat karo... that SickChand..Arrgghh!

Vikas : Ohh... so fr just that joke... u made me watch whole video... waah! go and watch humshakals now

Harshi : I didnt do anything..
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Why would she watch.. she only creates superb jodis and forget...

🀣
i dnt know why,but ur comment made me think ekta=ghajini type johny lever in golmaal 3!!!
🀣
SparkleV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

dee sirry.
I didn't post this.

main nirdosh hun.

🀣 🀣

Jai : hi5 πŸ˜† Kanan gill toh cute bhi hai and biswas got suprbb sense of humor!
SparkleV thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

🀣
i dnt know why,but ur comment made me think ekta=ghajini type johny lever in golmaal 3!!!
🀣

🀣
johny lever 🀣

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

dee sirry.
I didn't post this.

main nirdosh hun.