Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

in one of episode ishita said it is 32.
think of it now

Mani's entry time.. Romi was confused that she is 27 or 29.. raman scolded him in hospital
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Mr.Iyer saying ketta pazhakkam kanna. I am thinking , what if Appa catches his kozhandai drinking sharaabi nariyal. Even better, if he gets to watch his daughter's ' the Beckam tequila 'clip .
And even better, Bala beer'ing'.
I would then love to watch him turn on his full charm on the
Punjabi Bhallas. πŸ˜† I am rolling on the floor now like Sam did watching the geometry on lasya's head/ hair.
On a more serious note, I am wondering here what's the fine line.
A month back I attended the 50 th wedding Anniv of a lovely couple . They are in their eighties. His son celebrated his dad birthday traditionally last year in chennai. And this year his parents are visiting him and then came the elderly couple's anniv.
The couple are fierce followers of krishnaa and he is a very active participant in all their bhajans bk home. He has never touched alchohol on his life.

The son married out of caste to a Christian girl. A very sweet and warm girl.she had with a lot of heart cooked a beautiful spread . In another room, the son served alchohol to his friends.
The son with his wife made his parents cut a cake and feed each other which they were still shy abt. But I could see the happiness on their faces.
Then the son popped out the champagne bottle out of nowhere. And told his Appa, can you pls hold it atleast for cheers. I know you won't drink it. His father said , no, tu tu mein mein happenned. Then his Mom who is normally very reserved made a strong stmt to his son, we won't be even able to sleep peacefully as much as if he even holds the glass. Don't make him break his stand .This is abt us. You do whatever you want to. "
And the grown up son was saying,please pa, I just wanted this moment with you . I will show this photo and laugh with you a yr later.
Then the son's wife who is herself a teetotaler butted in and managed the situation.

Even then I was wondering whats the fine line when it comes it to principles and rigidity,or may be this could hv been avoided by not popping the bubbly in the first place.

In my opinion, he could have held the bottle, but if he was really really uncomfortable, the son should have let it go. Dono taraf se compromise Karna  parta hai. They have to think of each other's happiness. My mother in law is 86 years old and quite old school but I am amazed by her ability to adapt. As my kids were growing up, in an attempt to teach them pooja and lighting the lamp and prasad etc  she would chadhao prasad of what they preferred to eat like candy or chocolate, since they were not too keen on laddoo and halwa. I was amazed at her adaptability. 
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Mani's entry time.. Romi was confused that she is 27 or 29.. raman scolded him in hospital

No I don't think ishita is 27 or 29
In very early episodes there is an episode in which a traffic police stops ishita's car at night and asks for her license 
So on that license her age was 31 or 32 something πŸ˜•

Can't believe I remember so much of this show, ab to sochkar bhi sharam aati hai🀣
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why am quoting so muchπŸ€ͺ

be careful before any hershita come
they took rights on excessive quoting
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

I so agree with you ANU. There is no harm in taking  a drink or two IF YOU LIKE TO HAVE IT, just as you would accept a coke or sharbat  at a social gathering not to show that you are cool. It really sickens me that women many times ONLY do it to look  MODERN...I hate that word ARGHHH. And men do it excessively to show that they are part of the man club. I have many friends say to me "how can I refuse when I am being offered one, achcha nahi lagta, " bull shit." And then they get pissed drunk and slur and All that...Chee. 

shru u and me def have the connect πŸ€— apart from Ranjan 😳 and u know in India har jagah peena yaar its crazy I mean why why why ..i think goras dont drink as much as the desi going crazy ..

why do u need to look modern think modern na !!!

i always wonder if you drink/u wear skimpy clothes /you party all night what will u tell ur kids..why are we obsessed about proving to the world what we are not..OMG too much gyan for friday morning nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You both boys are doing lots of chattar pattar...
which caused me to do so many qoutings
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't speak much of yhm here.
exactly no where.
you guys started.Ijust made one post any you involved me .
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this aarathi rao brought out that video of nithyananda with a malayalam-tamil actress,alle???
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gosh
First you girls are not giving us reservation on kids
Now can't we even talkπŸ˜†

Just kidding, don't take it seriously please πŸ˜³

Its a Friday night 
Best night for everyone one

Vikas what's the status of our reservation 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
about quotings!once,i think shilpa said stop to these quotings as it gets difficult to find who said what and who did that reply!!!