Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Yes he also said that she screams in my ear and I told her it's not good to scream. IMFAOO I am shipping them so badly like they are really funny ๐Ÿคฃ

I need more interviews. I also need their photoshoot uff they look so good together. Is there any other Interview? 

okk i know that m crazy but why varun is married yaar๐Ÿ˜†just kidding 
Bold
Dont know yaar๐Ÿ˜•

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

okk i know that m crazy but why varun is married yaar๐Ÿ˜†just kidding 

Bold
Dont know yaar๐Ÿ˜•

@bold believe me you're not the only one who think that. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyway VaHe are best friends but SwaSan are soul mates 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG finally SwaSan AT..Saraa add me too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Sure yaar I'll do it now. Did you watched the latest segments. SwaSan ghar Parvesh. They are finally married๐Ÿ‘
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

@bold believe me you're not the only one who think that. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyway VaHe are best friends but SwaSan are soul mates 

๐Ÿ˜†
Great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜‰
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

๐Ÿ˜†

Great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜‰

True ๐Ÿ˜† I hope today we get some good SwaSan scenes. Tired of the endless drama  of...๐Ÿ˜†
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

Hii dear m sonal...n u๐Ÿ˜Š
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, Guys! Did u read the article of Indiatalkies? It says that SwaSan will fake their marraige and will enter MM. Where Swara will challenge Ragini and Ragini will try to reveal the truth to everyone that SwaSan are not married! At the end of the article it is given that- Will this process make Swara fall for Sanskar? Hope no more RagYa drama ๐Ÿ˜ก โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by zoya6 - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya6

Hey, Guys! Did u read the article of Indiatalkies? It says that SwaSan will fake their marraige and will enter MM. Where Swara will challenge Ragini and Ragini will try to reveal the truth to everyone that SwaSan are not married! At the end of the article it is given that- Will this process make Swara fall for Sanskar? ๐Ÿ˜ก โญ๏ธ

@bold

Hope so
No more ragya drama plzz๐Ÿ˜ก
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya6

Hey, Guys! Did u read the article of Indiatalkies? It says that SwaSan will fake their marraige and will enter MM. Where Swara will challenge Ragini and Ragini will try to reveal the truth to everyone that SwaSan are not married! At the end of the article it is given that- Will this process make Swara fall for Sanskar? Hope no more RagYa drama ๐Ÿ˜ก โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

No not yet I don't know if it's real or fake marriage but Ragini will be the cause of their real marriage.

And even I think that swara will fall for sanskaar first.