Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing stuff Mais as usual! Loved it!
😃
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diyar-e-dil

Hey, 

Don't want to spam but just wanted to point out that I love your siggy! & I hate Donald Trump with a passion even though I am from England. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Thanks. He's really something, to put it nicely ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 8 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll just randomly barge into the fangirling and leave this here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MrotjPQ98&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

The angst 
Edited by xSaiyaara - 8 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

YAYYY! I love the songs you pick for your VMs
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I really have issues with his dialogues. 'Mujhe oonchi awaaz mein baat karne wali aurtein nahin pasand' ..seriously? Is this how FI decides to ruin my novel crush? Wali's not even brought up like that, no one around him holds such opinion, how could Wali even think of saying something like that or have such an opinion? So very typical! When some people said how Wali was not being a gentleman by dragging Faraah, I had the view that one single scene could not outweigh his polite habits in the previous episodes. But these dialogues will really make people think of Wali eventually showing his zameendar/jageerdaar mardaangi :/ Can't they be a bit more particular and avoid such dialogues? Also, too much of Wali literally dragging Faraah. It was enjoyable only in the previous episode, is episode mein kuch zyada hogaya. But Wali still remains my love because well, 'Wali pe 7 khoon bhi maaf hain' #hearteyes 

@Bold:😆..

Acha,about that dialogue,pata nai..mujhe b kuch samajh nai aya.COz if he's that backward,and this is how he thinks of women;toh he shouldn't have taken her wife on such a journey,in her nightsuit..matlab meri toh samajh mei nai ayega...and the next promo,where he sees her walking around and gets angry,k yaha kay kuch asool hain and all;I bet he's gonna comment on her nightsuit...Is that possible??...Those who have read the novel,must know kay AJ's family was shown to b modern in the sense when it came to educating their daughters,otherwise,Zarmenay was said to b wearing a dupatta all the tym;it's not the same in the drama...

Waise,I don't really have any problems with that dialogue,I like how he shows her jagirdari and zamendari at tymes;like in the last epi.😉..

@Saiyara:Beautiful it is!
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Work Mais!! Love all of them <3

Especially this

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Koi Shabz aur Hinna ki chummi discussion ko censor kardo ðŸ¤£ 

ðŸ¤£ 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
PERFECT VM Maha! The song, scene selection, colorings everything is amazing! Great job!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisbaaah! You make vms, right? Itna bada dhokaa? :o I want a vm on WaFa from you as well otherwise no entry to this thread xD and btw, I clicked on your profile galti se while using my phone. Imma not a stalker ðŸ˜†
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JASHAN-e-AZAADI MUBARAK sabko ..*hugs*