|:Sidhant Gupta- Kunj AT#1:|

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sidhant Gupta - Kunj Sarna

Kunj is a very chilled and happy-go-lucky guy. He possess a personality that is very childlike, naughty, a prankster and somebody who is not afraid of failing and making fun of himself. Kunj's childhood has been very rough as he grew up witnessing his father ill-treating his mother. Therefore, he started compensating for the same by giving his mother the love she deserves. The two share a very strong bond, more like friends now.
Kunj is a very simple and down to earth guy. He hates that his father stands for the incessant of showing his lust for money and the constant ill-treating of people under him. That is why Kunj refuses to join his father's business. On many occasion he rebels against his father's wishes.

Rules:
 1. Your opinions are very much welcome but it's a humble request to refrain any sort of bashing. 
2.  Keep your posts classy, avoid immature posts.
3.  If you're not a fan of Sidhant or character Kunj then please do not participate in this appreciation thread.
4. Please enjoy yourself ya'all.

THANK YOU ðŸ˜† Please keep in mind this is also a discussion thread!
Gifs and pictures used in the description are not mine. Belongs to Fan Fictions Creativity Shop forum: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4189951

Edited by HermionePotter - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HermionePotter thumbnail
MEMBERS
\Ethereal.Surbhi/  \suhaaana/  \bushra2222/  \Raingoddess/  \Pyrrhic/ 

\Propinquity/ \-Abhiya-/
Edited by HermionePotter - 8 years ago
enhance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Would love to join in the discussion but you need to ask jyoti06 for permission on making an AT thread.
HermionePotter thumbnail
I didn't know we needed permission to create a thread my bad. I have asked her just waiting for the reply. 
Thanks for the info though :D
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
U need to take Permission for opening any thread here as per IF protocol Regarding Permissions...Plss Read & Volunteer Here

So once u post here asking about the AT , I will reopen this thread .. till then it will remain closed
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Permission taken .. So AT reopened 
HermionePotter thumbnail
yay thank you <3 so much for re-opening it.
enhance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wonder how they'll show kunj
HermionePotter thumbnail
I am also wondering the same thing. How will he be introduced in twinkles life. I M so torn right now that I love twinkle with yuvraj but she will also look awesome with kunj
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'm confused about what you have written below. If we can't talk about Kunj/Sidhant here, then what is the AT for?

"If you're a fan of Sidhant or character Kunj then please do not participate in this appreciation thread."