10th August 2015- Written Update- Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Naaz tells Sanam that cops of several nations are searching for Shashi Kapoor and you think you can catch her so easily. You can never reach to Shaad and Shashi Kapoor. She points the gun at her forehead and says you will never be able to search Shaad ever. Naaz shoots herself as all watch shocked.Flashback shown of Shashi Kapoors terror.

Sanam cribs that Shashi Kapoor won by killing herself. She snatched the last victory from me. I cant let my friend suffer. He did so much for me. Shashi Kapoor is dead and with her the way to reach to Shaad is lost. Baba asks her to keep faith and that one day his voice will reach to her for sure.

Shaad is tied up in a warehouse and calls out for Jannat. Razia cribs that Jannat has turned my life into Jahanoom. I made Noor the face of terror after so much efforts and Sanam ruined it all. Sanam-2 says whats destroyed, can be restored. When two forces unite, even strong players lose. Your shrewdness and my strength can conquer all. Razia says i don't support any stray. But our friendship will be the grave for Sanam. And for that we will create new heights of terror.

Sanam prays to Allah for strength and courage to walk forward. She says that till she punishes all the guilty, she wont sit at ease. Sanam-2 reaches home and Latif-Gazala says we saw the news about Noor. We are terrified. Sanam-2 says bad times encourage us not discourage us. No matter what Sanam does she cant do anything to me. Gazala asks why, coz of magic. Sanam-2 says brains. I still have a pawn that i can use against Sanam. She has a pure heart and such pure people cant do any bad deeds against anyone. Sanam wants to take revenge but till Shaad is under our grip, i am safe. Latif says and till then we are safe as well.

Sanam burns Murtuza and Noors pics.She remembers her promise to Shaads dad of being with Shaad always and how Shaad helped her all this time.  Sanam looks at Ahils pic and says people say love has a lot of power. People are right. The power of your love was with me and i could do all this. Coz of that power am doing all this. The ones who snatched our happiness, how can they sit in peace. I wont spare anyone. I could not fulfil my promise to you but i will promise you with my life, will punish the guilty and with their death. Shaads colleague comes and tells Sanam that checked Shashi Kapoors call records, there is no update on Shaad. Sanam says Shashi Kapoors men might know. Shaads colleague says they are all underground. What if anything bad happened to him. Sanam says nothing bad will happen. I wont let anything happen to Shaad. Shads colleague says am with you but feel we are standing in front of a wall where the way forward is just not visible. Sanam says we will find a way ahead. She says, Sanam-2 has trapped Shaad, she will take us to him. 

Part 2

Razia says if the food is delicious, life is great. She asks Sanam-2 why she looks lost. Sanam-2 says till Sanam is breathing, i cant be at ease. Always feel like she will call now. Right then her cell buzzes. Sanam-2 says see. Razia tells Sanam-2 to pick the call up. She says nothing to be scared of. She will beg you for Shaad's life. Razia says i wont let anyone live for free. Sanam-2 finally receives the call. She says Aagaya uth pahad ke neeche'. She says you are not thinking wrong. You have a heart. How long will you be alone. You cant be Ahil's Sanam, so better as Shaad's Jannat. But cant give you that happiness. Sanam says a person should speak what they feel but not everytime they open their mouth. You are wrong thinking that i am calling you to find out about Shaad. Well i called to let you know that i have found Shaad. He is fine. You forget that Shaad is an Army officer. He managed to send Noors recorded statement to me that helped me to expose Noor. Killing few guards is no big dea. Now wait for me. Sanam-2 drops the phone. She says you are telling me Shaad is with you and Sanam is saying Shaad is with her. Razia says not possible. I have hidden Shaad in such a location that Sanam cant reach him ever. I laid trap for Sanam there. How can she find out. Gazala-Latif says we told her. Sanam-2 fumes on them. Gazala says Sanam found us at the market and beat the crap out of us.  So we spilled the beans. Sanam-2 fumes on Razia. She tells her to hurry to find Sanam. They drive off and Sanam and Shaad's colleague decide to tail them. Sanam is shocked to see Razia alive.

Part 3

Sanam is shocked. Sanam says that Razia ruined my moms life and she is alive. Shaads colleague says no time to discuss this. Lets hurry up before we lose the chance to reach Shaad. Latif-Gazala remove their fake bandages saying we acted so well. Gazala asks who will win. Latif asks who. Gazala says let them do what they want. We are becharas. We will stay with whoever wins. 

Razia takes Sanam-2 to the location where Shaad is captured. They see him there. 

Precap -- Razia tells Sanam that there are only 2 mins to her lovers life. After 2 mins, Shaad will be blown to pieces. She leaves Sanam there and walks off saying your 2 mins start now. Sanam is hitting the lock of Shaads cabin with stone. Bomb is ticking on Shaads body. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
JShukla thumbnail
thanks for the written update.

So as per Razia, Sanam has only 2 minutes to save her lover's life...can she, can't she...

She could not save her husband, atleast lover needs to get saved😃