Arabian Night Theme Mehendi Party to continue on Monday

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode had nothing much to reveal... but definitely was a treat to the eyes 😃 the episode was only about fun, masti & dhamaal🥳

I must admit that the ladies of sunshine colony were shining today... all of them were looking extremely gorgeous... bhairavi as always LOL!

thank god nobody saw hemant climbing the wall, their shocking expressions were on seeing him already reach the balcony. all wanted to know how he climbed the wall... manav saved the ghotalas

varsha, anna, bhairavi & liza danced to maaiyya maaiyya... they looked awesome😃

ila is back... i think she's one character who doesn't need to be kept in the show... just my pov... no offense to her fans... her constant fake conversations on the phone taking celebrities names really gets on my nerves 😡 but yeah i have to say that she was really sensuous & beautiful when she danced on mehbooba o mehbooba...

episode ended on a very cute note❤️ on varsha admitting how much she's missing vasant & wishing him to be there while vasant says aap ki hukum sar aankho par😉🤗
awww how cute & romantic... how come these two didn't win the sab se anokhi jodi on sab ke anokhe awards i'm completely in love with vasant-varsha's jodi 🤗

precap: all the guyz dancing on mehendi lagake rakhna sharad telling anna that there are some things about him which he has hidden from her...anna sad & shocked 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Frankly speaking, I like Ila's character. Her boasting is truly hilarious like once she said she taught Ajay devgan to stand on the 2 running motor cycles in his first movie and she taught Deepika garba for the nagada song.At least she's more funny than bhairavi who is irritating me with her big fat ego.
I haven't watched the episode yet.I am sure it must be very interesting. 
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Me too.
Her boasting is only hilarious😆
Yesterday she was talking to Obama bhai over the phone😆

The episode was fine.Nothing much happened in the story line.
The beauties ruled the entire episode😃
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I find bhairavi funnier 😆
ya somtimes it becomes too much but still i love her 😉
I don't find ila funny at all 😕 don't know why 🥱
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved saturdays episode...
bhairavi is always fun... she can do unexpected things in all d episodes... i just love her...
it was gud that no one saw hemant climbing... specially pritesh...
loved anna,liza,varsha,bhairavi dance...
illa is just a guests in few episodes i dont mind her being there as her acting is nice though her fake calls r just boring...
loved how d lady guards dint let d men enter...😆😆😆 it was surely funny...
but d end scene was just fab...
just wen varsha places her wish of vasant being with her he says apka hukum sar aankhon par..
i just love this pair & their acting...
but precap?? is sharad going to reveal their truth to anna...??
waiting 4 todays episode...