Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on turning Goldie dimple wali harshitaπŸ˜ƒ
Glad to see you after so long..

IF ate my review πŸ˜­
And like a fool I had written both in one post! Argh!

I'll write them again 'probably'πŸ˜†
But both the last updates were two of the best so far 'Definitely'!! I can gush to no end. II has really taken the Bhallas to be her own. Her working in Excel looks to be a solution to most of her issues. Hope she views it that way, too.
And like Shru said, a revenge wala update against the Dude would be fun!
Agle mein Lasya ayegiπŸ€—

Class at 10. Catch ya ladies soon.. 
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
manny...atlast u did something good or rather the best!!!!
and side hug bhi!!film,sidehug,smiles...what happened manny???new boy effecta???

anaesthetist is in another OT...so nxt half an hr sitting here n reading sosy...
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Tube tying and sterilization theatre...OMG, Inka to Abhi ek bhi nahi hua and you are learning how to get tubes tied, please change this seminar to how to make babies with protection and fast!

that he knows shru...he dnt need classes!!!🀣
and i dont know how to make it fast!!!🀣
ishruhi thumbnail
baldie unnikuttan n peanut in next yaa motormouth n her rakshasan in sunroom/their bedroom?which one is awaiting for us?????
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 <= This was me... and this was my husband =>
OMG!! II is the life of MM.. Loved the commotion in the dining hall!! πŸ˜† II is just adorable!! I love her ramblings.. as always.. 

Manny is definitely II's bestie in this case! !πŸ˜† Loved Manny in this part too!! Who would've guessed that Manny would be the one to drag II into Excelsior matters?
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hershey Hershey main bhi yahi CHAH rahi thi ki II kisi tarah apne Paavam FIL ki madad kare aur chor and ko hat aye. Nikammae RbB ko koi Lena dena hai nahi excelsior se, kam se kam DIL to help kare.Bechare  Ranjan ne  Poora Bhaar apne boodhe kandho par udha rakha hai. Lekin II ki madad se robber GANG ko tablet to bahut hogi aur agar unhone  II par war kiya to dude bhi apne rang dikhaye par majboor ho jayega. Koi Ankh to udha kar dekhe  uski II ko! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the Bhalla men. It's such a male thing to taunt the woman you love watch them flounder and look at her quietly like you want to eat her up 😳.

And some of us fall for the same tricks again and again right II?

Change in Manny's temperature is M. Rao the reason? Will we see her learning to make udupi sambar and chutney and worry about clothes wash in the distant future??

II and EX that was a googly. You are really good at this Nisha we all know how love stories progress but you are immensely talented in making the path fresh, captivating and real πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
hershey u thought of ranjan being shot and II helping him at excel then??vendaaa!
no hurting ranjan.
now rnb will get jealous of II n ranjan combo n him not working ar excel...ranjan will b happy with II n rnb will somehow show his mannyish behaviour/attention seeking behaviour!!!😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orangen

hello Nisha!

I'm afloat and good.

πŸ€—
ishruhi thumbnail
ho!!manny u should b happy!!!ur one sentence has changed all our sosyians hate for u to less less hate situation...
waiting for anu n her words for manny...she calls her meanie all the time na???