Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Did I??? Did I just read II involved in Excelsior?!? Yahi toh chahiye tha!!!! OK!! I cheated, read updates from this thread... Kuch gadbad hai Excelsior mei it seems... N Manny of all people, has brought II into the excelsior fold!! I always had envisioned II as a reluctant participant, one who has no other choice but to help... N thats how her introduction to the Excelsior world should be!! I like it! Scratch that!! I frikkin LOVE IT!! Mere 1000 ke baad ye wala update is another reason for me to be happy.. I'll go read the rest.. I dont think I have too many pending... But ye aise pagal types ladey kyu? Is II PMS-ing again?!?! No!! Please no!!!
luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can some1 tell me how to change my signature? 
Edit: nvm I figured it out ðŸ˜›
Edited by luvparis - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Two MOTOR MOUTHS in one home and becoming besties 😕

Nisha only can save Bhalla men from them 😃
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is really one of Happiest update.
Absolutely like a normal household.

Nanand ne Bhabhi ko cheda. Actually usse ghar ke mamle mein shamil kiya (even if unintentional).

Patti mazze le raha hai aapni patni ko satake.

Sasur is clue less what his DIL is upto.

Superb. Happy Monday morning.

Thank you Nisha. 
Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"PROBABLY"
MANYA'S NEW BESTIE ANSWERED AS USUAL WITHOUT GIVING IT A FRICKIN MOMENT'S THOUGHT
AYYYO!!!

We should be worried or happy 😲

Harshey

No No PMsing please...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

today i m at 'tube tying'/sterilisation Opern theatre!starts at 9...
saw update...tadang...will read n run...

Tube tying and sterilization theatre...OMG, Inka to Abhi ek bhi nahi hua and you are learning how to get tubes tied, please change this seminar  to how to make babies with protection and fast! 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dude is such a vaal!!!
Sotting there looking at all the drama enjoying the wife get teased 

What change happened in manny??
She seems satisfied with life and is all happy and cheerful and loving towards II

Side hug?? Had me  fainting... Took me so long to get up and write 
...no My net died 

And loved how dad is all witty and we'll times with it as usual ðŸ˜†

Dude and Manny are such a team
Telling dad scene she saw as a simple thing atva surface erotica in the meaning 
Great going Manny ðŸ˜†

So II will analyse the data
What will dude react like??

And I see that it's II's first step into excelsior
Dont u already have enough work II
How will u manage the time?

NSB7 thumbnail
When II knows who Manny is dating 
Its going to be "fire crackers in the background" 
Waiting for that drama as well 
🤣
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Harshey you have cheenoed my muh ki Baat, but since II is not the typical rescue my i laws type of Bahu, I want her to be invoked i excelsior dheere dheere. Like kuchch aisa ho ki II Ranjan ko salah de, just like that help Karne ke matlab se and then slowly realizes that she can use her skills effectively here rather than use them jan koi kadar nahi hai jahan she doesn't feel valued. 

Really want to see her in a position  where she can give dude takkar. Although in Dono  takrar to ZINDAGI bhar hoti hi rahegi.

Lekin prenup ki bhi to Baat hai. Usne kasam khayi hai na excelsior ka ek Paisa nahi legi. And she a,so has to pay the dude for the loads of shopping she has done. I love it when they fight about money. 

I think Nisha ne shubhaarambh kar diya II ki entry ka!! I love love love it!! I had wanted her to be that reluctant heir! Or rather caretaker... N I had thought of more drastic circumstances... Like Ranjan shot at n sick, Dude in Paris n II has to step up n be the bhalla face..just so that excelsior does not crumble down, n when Ranjan becomes well, he requests/begs/forces her to take up the reins! I know thats how T-series was run after Gulshan Kumar's death! Bhushan kumar was the reluctant heir, n kishan kumar helped the empire I think.
NSB7 thumbnail
I loved it that dude supplied some advice to dad and wasn't all indifferent
I lovedotthat in the previous update he nodded and acknowledged what dad spoke to him about work

And Manny and her advice's are like the conversations between 21 years olds who never read the paper but discuss how rahul and modi based on images trending on FB 
An opinion without analysis

I hope dude doesn't fight with II for her unnecessary involvment in excelsior...not because he doesn't like her to be a part of the company or  because she will stress herself