Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi hershey,putti,namru,vikas,nadira,kavita,shruti,and alll...

congratz the new goldie...

bye... c u...

Hum aaye aur aap gayin...oh ho
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shruti...ur lines...🀣

hershey...go n read...why asking in advance yaar?
nadira26islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi hershey,putti,namru,vikas,nadira,kavita,shruti,and alll...

congratz the new goldie...

bye... c u...

hello evryone :)

hav a good day ,noufiya :)
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Ya that is what Nisha revealed.. Papa Swathi wanted to know when they used n not πŸ˜‰
Shru
Your lines 😳

This Ritu sounds like my stupid khoosat buddhi manager!! πŸ˜†
Anyway, baby or no baby, I want II to give KPMG some arm twisting.. Find another job.. I secretly wish its at Excelsior n Hopefully the job is purely as a nominated CEO n not a shareholder! I want to make her the uber chic business woman but not without faltering, not without Ranjan's dil khol ke mentoring, ekdum haq se laadd karna n haq se daantna! N dude is not so insecure n MCP so I guess he would be supportive, though would feel a different pinch n guilt that she is taking up excelsior only coz he did not step up when she had so much reservation about even the slightest of monetary/material favors!
Somehow I miss their office romance n ghamasaan yuddh!
Anyway, am hoping the dude returns back to the bhalla folds n gives it back to Harish n Co with II's support n Ranjan's hopes!
Toh matlab satnam vahe guru ji ki kripa hui lagti hai inn dono pe! I hope they prayed at golden temple. I have been to a few gurudwaras n Amritsar, wagah border Kashmir n Vaishno Devi is my dream trip on my next visit to India! Just that I hope I go in april or around.Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raging Novilla

She's already gone nuts over him

The berry he feeds her and himself now transforms her into a bull

A raging bull needs a matador to take him by the horn

The cargos served as the capote

The lacoste Tee the muteta

The nonchalance and mere presence the capote de paseo

Whatever the reason she may ascribe

A gonner for sure shes become

The Patriarch that sensed their attraction

Notices the difference too

He exhorts a reason from them

Denial is her defence while silence is what he offers

Entices her with berries offered on a fork

Unrelenting she is he offers one on her lips

Paints her lips with juice and gets a nip in return

A day she'd spend with her Shiny ball and butter ball

Swords will be drawn for sure

How she returns to the sun room

Vanquished mellow seething is your guess as good as mine

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I see people gathered around the gaon ka peepal
I am going to write the next part

Will bash somebody or the other from Bollywood or politics soon after
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

This Ritu sounds like my stupid khoosat buddhi manager!! πŸ˜†
Anyway, baby or no baby, I want II to give KPMG some arm twisting.. Find another job.. I secretly wish its at Excelsior n Hopefully the job is purely as a nominated CEO n not a shareholder! I want to make her the uber chic business woman but not without faltering, not without Ranjan's dil khol ke mentoring, ekdum haq se laadd karna n haq se daantna! N dude is not so insecure n MCP so I guess he would be supportive, though would feel a different pinch n guilt that she is taking up excelsior only coz he did not step up when she had so much reservation about even the slightest of monetary/material favors!
Somehow I miss their office romance n ghamasaan yuddh!
Anyway, am hoping the dude returns back to the bhalla folds n gives it back to Harish n Co with II's support n Ranjan's hopes!
Toh matlab satnam vahe guru ji ki kripa hui lagti hai inn dono pe! I hope they prayed at golden temple. I have been to a few gurudwaras n Amritsar, wagah border Kashmir n Vaishno Devi is my dream trip on my next visit to India! Just that I hope I go in april or around.

Harshey you have cheenoed my muh ki Baat, but since II is not the typical rescue my i laws type of Bahu, I want her to be invoked i excelsior dheere dheere. Like kuchch aisa ho ki II Ranjan ko salah de, just like that help Karne ke matlab se and then slowly realizes that she can use her skills effectively here rather than use them jan koi kadar nahi hai jahan she doesn't feel valued. 

Really want to see her in a position  where she can give dude takkar. Although in Dono  takrar to ZINDAGI bhar hoti hi rahegi.

Lekin prenup ki bhi to Baat hai. Usne kasam khayi hai na excelsior ka ek Paisa nahi legi. And she a,so has to pay the dude for the loads of shopping she has done. I love it when they fight about money. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sri πŸ‘

Nisha
Kab se mannat maang rahe hai.. Kuch krupa karo 😊

Not sure if she allows him to touch her now or night πŸ˜›
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh how I loved the comfort shared between Ranjan and R&B...it was so natural and it was good to see them like that...hopefully all is not lost ...

And II now u own dude 1000 rs...let's see how she pays him back...

This was one light hearted funny update nisha...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Hey our Dimple gal 😊
They did it in Amritsar without protection..
So we are all waiting for the results.. Baaki sab Nisha ke haath me😳
We can only tell this much...Now like a good gal read all the missed updates and give your reviews..

Mere joke ne tumko kaafi gehra sadma diya hai.. Almost 3-4 months, tum joke bhoolti hi nahi!! πŸ˜†
Thankgod! Mujhe dimples nahi... Another story that my sister has major dimples n her nick is dimple too!! πŸ˜† Bhagwaan kare Maanvi ke dimples ho!!🀣 we all would know kaise n kab aaye!!🀣
Kya haal hain? How are things? Thanks for the "kahaani ab tak" πŸ˜ƒ
I'll go catch up on the updates. I somehow miss the old excelsior times... Bally's move n Ritu's entry is like that particular phase in career jabeveryday u wake up n you feel like aaj nahi jaate office! πŸ˜•
Promotion or no promotion, there is a genuine appreciation for your efforts, if its not there then the pay better be so good that quitting is impossible!