Posted: 8 years ago
Dekho kaun aaya!!?!!! πŸ˜†
Missed reading for the whole week AND the weekend.
Spent weekend doing hamali business.. Helped a friend move houses.. So all day spent carry boxes, deciding furniture angles to get them out of tiny doors n unscrewing giant furnitures .. God knows how he got all that in his tiny 1 bedroom house! πŸ˜• 3 yrs is a long time to collect garbage.. That I realized today! N its unfair to make 4 of your friends become coolie for ur 3 years worth of bhangaar! We found some amazing garbage at his place!! πŸ˜†
Howz everyone doing? Thank you Noufi for the link to the thread! Congratulations everyone who adds to the pages n helps reach new milestones! Whats new in II-R&B world.. Did they make baby/babies yet or no??
Good morning everyone.

ii is silent as is dude.

silence beforeca explosion.
tumbler for 100.
she paid 600 for 6 though.
I guess its decided how remaining 5 are gonna be dented.

manny I don't say anything about her.

waiting for vandu and ii meet.

and sam and rnb .sam gonna do what she do best
Originally posted by harshita27

Dekho kaun aaya!!?!!! πŸ˜†
Missed reading for the whole week AND the weekend.
Spent weekend doing hamali business.. Helped a friend move houses.. So all day spent carry boxes, deciding furniture angles to get them out of tiny doors n unscrewing giant furnitures .. God knows how he got all that in his tiny 1 bedroom house! πŸ˜• 3 yrs is a long time to collect garbage.. That I realized today! N its unfair to make 4 of your friends become coolie for ur 3 years worth of bhangaar! We found some amazing garbage at his place!! πŸ˜†
Howz everyone doing? Thank you Noufi for the link to the thread! Congratulations everyone who adds to the pages n helps reach new milestones! Whats new in II-R&B world.. Did they make baby/babies yet or no??

Hey our Dimple gal 😊
They did it in Amritsar without protection..
So we are all waiting for the results.. Baaki sab Nisha ke haath me😳
We can only tell this much...Now like a good gal read all the missed updates and give your reviews..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
The update πŸ˜³
Dad and his comfort with dude..the freedom with which he goies and sits beside him and asks him "principal hai kya TU"
Tu with no awardness awesome 

And then dude says she can pay US calling MM and dad his own 
Loved it 

Then dad playing along dude and asking her her to pay while he fails to see the deeper meaning πŸ˜›
His concern that his son wasted a 100 rupees on a steel tumbler
Like arey puttar how could u let somebody con u??
Kaise chalega aise?
How will my song survive with his innocence??
dad..innocence and dude don't fit in the same line πŸ˜†

Dad was so everyday... No rich man flare...the concern for a over proved tumbler and examining it to know what could be the reason its so highly priced 

And ofcourse the very romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Manya's entry caused II 1000's it will be interesting to know how she pays it 

More than that it will be interesting to manya's take on II paying for it πŸ˜†

Have a great day😳
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
at harshita in blue buddy you are four posts away t o be a goldie.
congrats in advance
Originally posted by putti77

Hey our Dimple gal 😊
They did it in Amritsar without protection..
So we are all waiting for the results.. Baaki sab Nisha ke haath me😳
We can only tell this much...Now like a good gal read all the missed updates and give your reviews..

Arey, they have apparently done it many times without protection Lekin wo aha moment nahi hua between his and her thingiesπŸ˜‰ and yes sab Nisha ke hath mein kab hoga...BAS ab Ane  wala hai. Ritu and KMPG mein kuchch rakha nahin, dude aur uska nazdeekiyaan Badh rahi gain, bhallaisation bhi ho raha hai...Samay theek hai ab maanvi ke Ane ka. 
I guess the baby will propel her to actually dump a non effective  job, although I want her to use her skills in a productive manner.
this is nooot fair!!!when i got one hr free,no one was here.now when i hav to go again,u all came back!!!!
Originally posted by taramira

Arey, they have apparently done it many times without protection Lekin wo aha moment nahi hua between his and her thingiesπŸ˜‰and yes sab Nisha ke hath mein kab hoga...BAS ab Ane wala hai. Ritu and KMPG mein kuchch rakha nahin, dude aur uska nazdeekiyaan Badh rahi gain, bhallaisation bhi ho raha hai...Samay theek hai ab maanvi ke Ane ka.
I guess the baby will propel her to actually dump a non effective job, although I want her to use her skills in a productive manner.

Ya that is what Nisha revealed.. Papa Swathi wanted to know when they used n not πŸ˜‰
Shru
Your lines 😳
hi hershey,putti,namru,vikas,nadira,kavita,shruti,and alll...

congratz the new goldie...

bye... c u...
Originally posted by ishruhi

hi hershey,putti,namru,vikas,nadira,kavita,shruti,and alll...

congratz the new goldie...

bye... c u...

Have Good Day Nouf..