7th August-Written Update- Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Sanam-2 notices Murtuzas body floating in the pool and screams. She hears Sanams voice telling her that her screams wont change anything just like her screams could not save Ahil. Sanam-2 screams saying Sanam, and looks for her. Latif-Gazala hope that Sanam-2 doesnt find out that the noise came from the tape.

Meanwhile, Sanam takes the gun from the man and pays him. Baba tells her that Allah punishes the criminals himself, do u really wanna do this. Plus u have never held a gun before. Sanam says only know that if we press the trigger, bullet is fired. No one can save my hubbys killers.

Sanam-2 calls Noor warning her about Sanam but its Sanam on the other side saying am already here. Sanam-2 asks how did u reach there. Sanam tells her to worry for herself. She says by killing Ahil the power u have given me, i can do anything with it. Now u wait for ur death calmly. No one can save u. Noor is about to come out of the bathroom as Sanam switches her sim. Sanam is about to jump out when she hits a vase and it falls. Noor wonders the matter and her guards rush in as well. She says could be the wind. Am sure no one can reach me with such tight security.

Sanam-2 is about to get in the car to warn Noor but Latif-Gazala stop her saying run away from ur death but she says going towards Sanams death. Sanam-2 drives off. Shaad's colleague who is helping Sanam smirks, no one can stop mine and Sanam's revenge today.

Noor reaches an event. She gives a pic of Sanam to her guard telling him to watch out for her. Noor is asked by the press why charity event right after Saifs death. She says Saif wanted me to continue with my good deeds. This is for the peace of his departed soul. A Sheikh arrives with his 3 begums (all in burqas). One of them is Sanam.

Part 2

Qawaali begins. Bhar do jholi. Sanam keeps eyeing Noor. Sanam-2 is driving towards the venue but her car breaks down. Sanam keeps her gun ready. She gets up from her seat. As she is walking towards Noor, a guard notices. Shaad's colleague tries to divert him. Sanam-2 starts running towards the venue. Sanam gives a CD to the event manager to play. She checks it and approves it to play it on projector. The lady leaves from there and Sanam switches the CD. She comes out of the room and ends up bumping into Noor. Noor feels alert and calls her guards. They catch Sanam. But she is called on stage. Noor tells her men to watch Sanam. Shaads colleagues help to free Sanam. The switched CD is played. It shows Noor planning the bomb blast while torturing Shaad. Noor says its not me. Sanam comes on stage and slaps Noor exposing her fake getup.

Part 3

Sanam tells Noor never do anything that a person is ashamed to take their real name. You are proud that you did a lot for Bhopal as its Mayor. Tell everyone that you are the face of terror, Shashi Kapoor. Shaad's colleagues arrive on stage too. Sanam points the gun at Noor. Sanam-2 arrives there. Sanam asks about Shaad's whereabouts and offers to let Noor live if she tells the truth. Noor falls at Sanam's feet and begs for forgiveness. Sanam is stunned. Noor says i ruined ur life and so many others. I was deserted as a child. Its not my fault. I got nothing but hate in my life so i made that my love. Did not get any other way. Sanam says we need to make our own path. Ur mom forced my sister to stay as an orphan but she did not stray from right path. Life is not what we get but life is what we make of it. Stop your drama, tell me where is Shaad. Noor says my men have captured him. I will take u to him myself. Suddenly Noor pushes Sanams hand away and takes the gun from her.

Precap - Noor says many cops from around the world are looking for Shashi Kapoor and you think you will capture me so easily. You will never be able to find Shaad. Noor points the gun at her forehead and is about to press the trigger. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update