NEW ARIYA OS :: PERFECT LIFE

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
hey friends i'm again back with an new os before i start dis i want to say tat this os  was dedicated to RAMSHU meri pyaari si behen today is her birthday so dis the gift to u frm me as i told u tat there is a surprise for u so here it is hope u like it i luv u...

PERFECT  LIFE

Arjun walked in to his house late in the night. He loosened his tie and threw the laptop bag on the Couch. All he wanted was to get a glimpse of his beautiful wife and his gorgeous daughter. They were the only things in the world that meant the most to him. An inch of pain that inflicts on them, caused him an entire heartburn. A severe one I must say.

He works hard all day to provide for them. His Mom Naina Rawate was off to Dubai to look after Sakshi,his sister  who was expecting her first baby soon. He wished he could go too. He missed his Behna so much! But then he had his work and his little family here to keep him occupied. He didn't need anyone else.

Arjun walked to their bedroom and saw Riya setting the bed with Baby Myra on it. She was kicking her limbs in excitement as though a ting of happiness ran through her. She was only 8 months old, just beginning to develop her walking and crawling skills. But in all these things, she was just as active as her mother. There was no stopping when she'd begin trying!

"Ba-Ba!!" Myra clapped her hands, gaining Riya's attention.  

Arjun  who was leaning against the door, admiring his little family, suddenly jerked. Did his little princess just call him Baba? Her first words.Baba!  

Riya looked at the door of their bedroom and locked her gaze with Arjun
 She was equally surprised at how their angel had said her first word today. She called him..her father.

With rapid steps Arjun approached his Princess and picked her up in his arms, hugging her close to his chest.

"phir se bolo, sweetheart? Say it for Ba-ba?"Arjun 
urged her as she just giggled.
Riya smiled and held Arjun's arm softly. Arjun turned to look at her and gave his  precious smile.

"tumne suna Riya? She called me Ba-ba!"  Arjun said unbelievably.

"haa Arjunji mein suni thi. She loves you so much, Arjunji." Riya said running a hand through Myra's hair and kissing her hand softly.

Arjun looked at the little bundle of joy in his arms. It reminded him of when he used to hold Sakshi. When their father had abandoned him and his pregnant mother. How he worked so hard to keep her healthy in those days. He loved his baby sister more than their own mother. Although memories of those days were vivid now, he still felt a chill run down his spine when he saw Myra so happy in his arms. He would never let the world harm her.

"Arjunji?" Riya moved him slightly, noticing his lost behavior.

"Umm..sorry. bohot late hogaya aurBa-ba ki pari ko bhi sona haina?????
" Arjun said in a baby voice, kissing Myra's forehead.

"kyun na aap freshen hojayiyeh tab tak mein usse sulati aur aap ki aane ke baad mein  aap ko aapki dinner garam karke lagati hoon." Riya suggested.

"haa , thik hai" Arjun said softly. He was still dazed by the previous joy. 

Arjun lied down in bed with his arm under his head and one holding his angel's tiny baby palm. Riya was patting her to sleep and staring at Arjun simultaneously. So much had changed in them after Myra came along! They weren't so picky and thoughtful of each other earlier. Since Myra happened, Arjun and Riya had started to understand each other more n  better. They fought less on petty issues and worked more together. They knew Myra would pick up their words and fights soon. They didn't want that.

Arjun shifted his gaze to Riya who looked back at him. She smiled softly.

"You're beautiful." Arjun murmured softly, trying not to wake Myra up.

"Me or Myra?" Riya teased him πŸ˜›

"mujhe woh tumhari wajah se mili hai aur tum dono meri zindagi ho" Arjun said softly.

Riya just kept mum and patted Myra. She would get conscious if her mother stopped patting her lovingly and get up with a loud cry.

"mein bohot darr gaya tha." Arjun said staring in to space, after a silence period.

"darr?"Riya questioned him.

"jab tum labor pain mein ho,tab  doctor ne mujhe tumhare complications ke baare mein inform kiya . aur uss ne kahi ki yeh bohot emergency hai aur sirf cesarean hi ek option bachi hai." Arjun sighed and then continued.

"tab maa ne mujhe bola ki meri time time par maa ko cerserian lena pada.aur maa ne mujhe yeh bhi bataya ki woh kitna dangerous aur painful hai aur I didn't want you to go through that."

"Arjunji please idar dekhiyeh , dekhiyeh ab hum dono bilkul thik hai aur aapke saath hai,ab please aap yeh sab baate apne dimaag se nikal dijiyeh !" Riya said reassuring him.

"mujhe pata hai. I couldn't thank GOD enough jab doctor ne mujhe bola ki tum aur hamari pari bilkul safe hai ."Arjun smiled softly and bent forward, kissing Riya's forehead.

"mujhe nahi pata ki mein ek acche baba banooga ki nahi.par mein apna baba jaise nahi ban na chahta hoon .mujhe darr hai ki kahi ek din mein bhi apna baba jaise ek ghatia pati aur ek ghatia baba jaise banooga".par mein aise nahi ban na chahta hoon Riya.

Riya  saw the pain in his eyes when he said those words. She had tried so much to bring him out of the insecurities of his past. They were a hindrance in their present and their future. But after a gazillion tries she had realized, that he would never let them go. He could never let them go. So she'd given up and been beside him whenever his insecurities surfaced. Just like today.

" mujhe aapki shakal yaad hai jab nurse ne myra ko apni haatho mein diye the." Riya said, changing his mood.

"Yeah! Talk about being nervous." Arjun laughed.

"haa, apne myra ko padka bhi nahi hai kyun ki aapko darr hai ki kahi aap usse gira na de. You were such a pansy back then!" Riya hit him.

"Pansy?sach mein? woh toh itni choti hai!aur jab mein ne pehale baar uski sar ko pakada tab mujhe aise laga ki mein koi  tennis ball pakad raha hoon!" Arjun  said.

"Aww. You poor !" Riya patted his cheek.

"Aur tab woh achanak rona shuru kar di!" Arjun remembered her loud cries as soon as he'd picked her up. He looked around curiously as to what to do. He was afraid he'd hurt her.

"Yeah woh wala scene bohot funny hai!" Riya recalled.

Again, after a long session of silence, Myra started crying. She was hungry again! But Arjun and Riya were used to this now.

"Aww. kya huwa ba-ba ki pari ko ?" Arjun picked her up but she only cried louder.

"mein uski dood leker aati hoon."Riya grabbed her bottle and ran to the kitchen to heat it.

"meri myra kyun ro rahi hai?" Arjun asked her again.

Myra replied in broken words ranging from ba-ba to ba-bu and loud sobs! Arjun stared at her with confusion and checked her forehead. She wasn't running a fever. What was wrong with her? Maybe she was just hungry.

Arjun  kept kissing her cheek till her cries subsided and then Riya returned to the room and The sight infront of her left her speechless. Her worry etched frown was replaced by a Beautiful  smile.Arjun was lying down on the rocking chair with Myra in his arms, both sleeping peacefully.

Riya approached them and wiped a lone tear that ran down her cheek. She kissed Arjun's forehead and Myra's next before sending a little prayer up to GOD to always keep her family safe and sound. she didn't want to lose her sweet family at any cost. They were just perfect. Just perfect and beautiful!

i hope i reached all ur expectations once again wishing u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ramshu may god bless u with each nd every happiness nd give u a gud health nd makes true all ur wishes luv u so much❀️
Edited by jeharshu - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
       Awesome OS
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum os harshu...
Happy birthday Di...
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantstic beautyful os
loveit
thanks for pm
cutenamu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dii...enjoy ur day have a blast...hmm story was nice...simple and sweet...loved it...
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute. lovely. Thanks for pm.
another beautiful os !!
love it
Thnx for such an awesome os!
Write more soon n thnx 4 the pm!
sahana18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail