Maine b nhi dekha ali quli mili ko 😆

Kariye na kariya na, kariye na ho kariya na
Kariye na kariya na koyee vaada kisise kariya na
Kariye kariye ho ho
Kariye kariye toh vaada phir todiye na
Toh vaada phir todiye na -

Posted: 8 years ago
I was offered Nawazuddin's role in Bajrangi Bhaijaan'

Bigg Boss house's 'powerhouse' Ali Quli Mirza is a name that cannot be easily forgotten. He wowed us with his antics and controversies in the show. Ali was supposed to be a part of Salman Khan's latest blockbuster Bajrangi Bhaijaan, but due to the extended shoot of the show, Nawazuddin was roped in to play the role of Chand Nawab in the film. Speaking to TOI, Ali revealed, "I was offered to play the role of Chand Nawab, which was eventually done by Nawazuddin Siddiqui. But then Bigg Boss got extended by a month, and by that time, the film had already gone on floors. Once I came out of the house, Kabir sir offered me other roles in the film, but they weren't that prominent. Salman sir, whom I consider my mentor, also then suggested that I work with Kabir in his upcoming projects. Inshallah, that will happen soon."
Originally posted by SarunArshiIpk

I was offered Nawazuddin's role in Bajrangi Bhaijaan'

Bigg Bosshouse's 'powerhouse' Ali Quli Mirza is a name that cannot be easily forgotten. He wowed us with his antics and controversies in the show. Ali was supposed to be a part of Salman Khan's latest blockbusterBajrangi Bhaijaan, but due to the extended shoot of the show, Nawazuddin was roped in to play the role of Chand Nawab in the film. Speaking to TOI, Ali revealed, "I was offered to play the role of Chand Nawab, which was eventually done by Nawazuddin Siddiqui. But thenBigg Bossgot extended by a month, and by that time, the film had already gone on floors. Once I came out of the house, Kabir sir offered me other roles in the film, but they weren't that prominent. Salman sir, whom I consider my mentor, also then suggested that I work with Kabir in his upcoming projects. Inshallah, that will happen soon."

Thank God Nawzuddin Did that ...
Ali Quli sucks! Lets thank God for not allowing Salman's talentless chelas and chelis ruin the film...  👏

Oh so this was the movie Salman was talking about in BB..I remember now he said 'Kabir Khan's movie'...Thank God Nawaz did the role...Ali would have killed it with his over acting
Regarding Pritam in JDJ..he was supposed to host with Manish but things didn't got finalized..I read this on his Twitter account
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Oh so this was the movie Salman was talking about in BB..I remember now he said 'Kabir Khan's movie'...Thank God Nawaz did the role...Ali would have killed it with his over acting
Regarding Pritam in JDJ..he was supposed to host with Manish but things didn't got finalized..I read this on his Twitter account

I saw PP on colors comedy nights bachao... This guy and his bad acting 😆
Originally posted by -MONA-

I saw PP on colors comedy nights bachao... This guy and his bad acting 😆
i saw ali in comedy nights with kapil as fake guthi 😆