Eternity - KaYa Short OS

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

For what seemed like a milion bullets into my chest, I could feel the arms grabbing me away from her, as she, oh sweet her, fell to the ground. What could I do? I screamed so hard, my lungs gave up. I applied all the force I had left in my body, and pushed through the goons as I approached her. I take her head in my lap as I try to soothe her.

"K..K..Kabir.. Sir.." I couldn't hold my tears any longer as I quietly start to cry. She, weakly, reaches her hand up to my cheek and wipes my tears away, and then shakes her head. Telling me, 'don't cry'. She's going away from me, by each passing second, and all I can do is... cry? 

Being Kabir Sharma, I've never cried my whole life. Almost. I did cry when Shreya Bhagat left me. And now she's back in my life. As my new business head. I've never let anyone know how I feel, how deeply I feel about something, whom I love, whom I hate. I haven't ever let anyone know. 

As far as my memory reaches, when I was a kid, I never cried over the tiniest of things possible a kid usually cries about. I was never crabby or cranky, when I didn't get my favourite toys. I did used to ask for them, and my parents used to ignore my wishes and desires, and I used to sit back, not letting anyone know how much I wanted that. 

As shrewd and disgusting person I was on the outside now, sometime back, maybe a few decades or so, I used to be innocent. I used to be humorful, funny, and sweet. I could never ever think of scolding anyone, let alone shouting on them. I never did something or anything that would hurt anyone. 

And now, when I see Ananya lay here, on my lap. I think, what did she do? What did she do to deserve so?

OoO

5 HOURS BACK

"Mr. Sharma!" Shreya exclaimed. I turn around as I see Ananya standing there, waiting for me, as we go home together. I am so glad everything is sorted between us two. I really like the fact that now, everything's all right. And literally. Not just for name sake. 

"Yes, MISS Bhagat? What may I help you with?" I emphasize on the word Miss. For anything that would hurt Ananya, would hurt me as well. If I had just called her MRS. Sharma, she would have loved that. 

TBC...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Magar1992

Bas itna he????