Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nanni/nandri nouf 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

good evening everyone!!!!
today my parents came to my hospital for grandfather's checkup.so they bought fud for mexn my friend...brekfast,lunch n dinner...checkup results were ok...but tomorrow hav nephrology consultn.so they will come tomorrow too...grantfather is feeling better with changing meds...so double happy!!

awesome and hugs 🤗btw how is the new born who was in icu doing? better?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anu,everything is going fine here.putti will b here when she gets home,SR too...asma came today n said she will b a regular as she used to from tomorrow or so as she will b back home tomorrow.shilpa's kid prepared fried rice.turned super.ashu has exams this mth.dristi's last sem started.jyo is doing gud at muscat
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

awesome and hugs 🤗btw how is the new born who was in icu doing? better?

he n his mom came back to my ward yday nite...he is doing good...and he is sooo cute...but sleeps most of the time when i try to steal some time to go n c him!!they will probably be discharged by friday...
ishruhi thumbnail
and anu,we have a reader from bangladesh-nadira n now a delhi girl sonal aka yhmfanhere.
ishruhi thumbnail
to whom i was saying all these!!!!

take care anu...
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Nanni/nandri nouf

its by these ways u hav to giv company for a lone malayali...my fathima will not talk...she will only say congratz for the new thread!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
u guys will b trying to finish ur works so as to reach sosy...in the men time,i will watchdum lagaa ke haisha...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
[QUOTE=ishruhi]anu,everything is going fine here.putti will b here when she gets home,SR too...asma came today n said she will b a regular as she used to from tomorrow or so as she will b back home tomorrow.shilpa's kid prepared fried rice.turned super.ashu has exams this mth.dristi's last sem started.jyo is doing gud at muscat[/QUOTE]
great news noufi you are the best!!!
Thanks!!!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

u guys will b trying to finish ur works so as to reach sosy...in the men time,i will watchdum lagaa ke haisha...

i loved the movie i remember vidya suggesting that song moh moh ke dhage and someone explaining the significance of it..