Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NETWORK BEHAVING SO BAD!!
UPDATE
times change things change
as we growup everything around changes

there are somethings we must hold onto and somethings we must let go and accept

AKKA AND II
haven't seen a different sister-sister relationship all life...my mom and her sister are this way...me and my sister are too
but yes there exisits a world where two sisters are disconnect and uncaring...cant imagine or reason out what could have made them so

II u just need limit over thinking...the things between u akka and athim have definitely changed 
1. u understand beyond what they would want u to..now..so the things they would share would slter
its easier to be open to a kid..then to an adult

2.now u have dude and its 4 of you and the 4th one is somebody with totally different ways than bala..so naturally its hard for bala to feel accepted or accept him...just like u feel with ritu

dude is limited response..limited affection and ppl cant understand him...when a person doesnt jump at u to hug u..i mean display this level of excitement...we usually think they dislike us in some manner..just like u feel with ritu..BALA FEELS THE SAME

3.and now a certain other things have factored in...u are a bhalla now...bala is afraid of being talked about as befitting from bhallas
u know..many times it matters how somebody else will think of u and inturn causes u the guilt u dont have to feel..!

4.now u cant sleep with akka cos there are other ppl who need her attention and yours too
so maybe things have changed

but the things that changed are a mark of a new start...a different level of understanding and acceptance with akka maybe??

RITU AND II
one thing might put everything in place

bally was a amazing he WAS..!!
a reason why she never wanted to over power him and imagined that she was doing extraordinarily well in life
but  ritu was a big blow to that confidence.."no II u arnt even at "E" of the extraordinarily well"

and its good...this is her big push to step out of comfort zones take the blow and over power the blow
a good inspiration out of ego and hurt πŸ‘

i like ritu
she is PROFESSIONAL and thats the reality of the world
its not a boss who is a teacher and father like..its a deadline and the unemotional clock ticking

too long
sorry and thanks 😊 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

Note to Nisha:

We will not spare you if II changes her mind πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

"I am going to have one, no
matter what" II wore a devilish
smile as she slammed her PC
shut..

oh my dear!!!was she saying about baby????

the best decision and dialogue πŸ‘
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Ya weekend always goes away too soon..
Hehe 50yrs plan??..I know this...this is in context with that joke discussion in index thread na??..
Mine was superbb despite my sickness..
I had weekend coaching classes but was brought back home on saturday as my fever went bad...
But then Sunday was awesome...my frndzz came at my place n we had friendship day bash...πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are feeling better. Take care dearπŸ€—
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shooo!!! Anti-climax maadiri if Nisha makes II have something as simple as chocolate or something or Punjabi food that she has been missing or something silly like that? Total facepalm it will be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Yippee...update??...

Off to read...😊
SR kahan hai aaj??

Heyy Putti, Envee, n Jyo...I hope u all had an awesome weekend...

Nammu...still working kya??

yup have to work da
will go now πŸ˜› in a bit..no mood πŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And the maternal instincts kick in πŸ‘
This is so relatable. I totally relate to the fact that as a woman of today we put career ahead of most things. And it is very important to be financially independent and completely justified to wish to have an identity separate from the family.
But it is equally true that at some point of time every girl wishes to be a mother. It's somehow inherent or a priori, if I may say so. Doesn't necessarily have to be about giving birth but those maternal instincts are always there. That unconditional love that one is just loaded with. It would be unwise to tell oneself otherwise.

II is finally facing some home truths. KMPG without Bally and the shade that he provided her with is no more. She'll have to take measures on her own to make herself content in the work place now. However, she's already given so much of her time and life into the company. Maybe it's time to actually consider to give herself a time out to re-evaluate her priorities. Work is what drives you to be better at something; family is that which assures you that you already are the best.

Hope II can have the best of both worlds, even if not at the exact same time😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

no daya/mercy in this case!!!!
sorry kanna!!!
baby venam baby venam baby venam!!!!!!

😳
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NSB7

NETWORK BEHAVING SO BAD!!

UPDATE
times change things change
as we growup everything around changes

there are somethings we must hold onto and somethings we must let go and accept

AKKA AND II
haven't seen a different sister-sister relationship all life...my mom and her sister are this way...me and my sister are too
but yes there exisits a world where two sisters are disconnect and uncaring...cant imagine or reason out what could have made them so

II u just need limit over thinking...the things between u akka and athim have definitely changed 
1. u understand beyond what they would want u to..now..so the things they would share would slter
its easier to be open to a kid..then to an adult

2.now u have dude and its 4 of you and the 4th one is somebody with totally different ways than bala..so naturally its hard for bala to feel accepted or accept him...just like u feel with ritu

dude is limited response..limited affection and ppl cant understand him...when a person doesnt jump at u to hug u..i mean display this level of excitement...we usually think they dislike us in some manner..just like u feel with ritu..BALA FEELS THE SAME

3.and now a certain other things have factored in...u are a bhalla now...bala is afraid of being talked about as befitting from bhallas
u know..many times it matters how somebody else will think of u and inturn causes u the guilt u dont have to feel..!

4.now u cant sleep with akka cos there are other ppl who need her attention and yours too
so maybe things have changed

but the things that changed are a mark of a new start...a different level of understanding and acceptance with akka maybe??

RITU AND II
one thing might put everything in place

bally was a amazing he WAS..!!
a reason why she never wanted to over power him and imagined that she was doing extraordinarily well in life
but  ritu was a big blow to that confidence.."no II u arnt even at "E" of the extraordinarily well"

and its good...this is her big push to step out of comfort zones take the blow and over power the blow
a good inspiration out of ego and hurt πŸ‘

i like ritu
she is PROFESSIONAL and thats the reality of the world
its not a boss who is a teacher and father like..its a deadline and the unemotional clock ticking

too long
sorry and thanks 😊 

πŸ‘πŸ‘
@bold...True...
I can somehow very much relate to Akka n II bonding...
Me n my sis has an age difference of 10yrs n when she got married I was merely 12...😊
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

And the maternal instincts kick in πŸ‘

This is so relatable. I totally relate to the fact that as a woman of today we put career ahead of most things. And it is very important to be financially independent and completely justified to wish to have an identity separate from the family.
But it is equally true that at some point of time every girl wishes to be a mother. It's somehow inherent or a priori, if I may say so. Doesn't necessarily have to be about giving birth but those maternal instincts are always there. That unconditional love that one is just loaded with. It would be unwise to tell oneself otherwise.

II is finally facing some home truths. KMPG without Bally and the shade that he provided her with is no more. She'll have to take measures on her own to make herself content in the work place now. However, she's already given so much of her time and life into the company. Maybe it's time to actually consider to give herself a time out to re-evaluate her priorities. Work is what drives you to be better at something; family is that which assures you that you already are the best.

Hope II can have the best of both worlds, even if not at the exact same time😊

Yes..a time and place for everything