miss those days....

K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yesterday I was watching old episodes of qubool hai when our saahil got married. they were the most beautiful moments of qubool hai. especially after aahil's accident those sequences and awkwardness. my favourite one is gudgudee song sequence when sanam make aahil wear his shirt. those episodes made me cry thinking what gul did to the most beautiful jodi saahil and destroyed them. HATE HER VERY MUCH 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also miss QH old days...
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratiagrawal

yesterday I was watching old episodes of qubool hai when our saahil got married. they were the most beautiful moments of qubool hai. especially after aahil's accident those sequences and awkwardness. my favourite one is gudgudee song sequence when sanam make aahil wear his shirt. those episodes made me cry thinking what gul did to the most beautiful jodi saahil and destroyed them. HATE HER VERY MUCH

Hey my favourite too - shirt wearing. Aahil was so cute ziddi baby as he was called. Who can anyone else possibly do that part better than him he has got attitude. I am aso trying hard toaccept kvb gone. Maybe i will watch qh4 to see what a mess QH has become and that will cheer me up. I strongly doubt i will be impressedby new actors. They may be cute but have not got that attitude and versality of KVB.
Hate GK too but glad kvb out as i care more about kvb than aahil. I do not want him be humiliated.