Has Tanuja Chandra approached Hrithik and Kareena for her next?

Posted: 8 years ago

Though it's been over a decade since Hrithik and Kareena have been seen in a film together, the hype surrounding their pair has never died down. Stardust Magazine, in their latest issue, exclusively reports that their sources have informed them that duo have been approached for a film together.

The film in question is Tanuja Chandra's 'Chitthiyan'. Tanuja, who is known for films like Dushman & Sangarsh is said to have approached Hrithik and Kareena for the love story. The film is said to be a love triangle between an army officer, pilot and a woman. Sharman Joshi was initially cast as one of the leads, but the project stalled before commencement in 2012. Vidhu Vinod Chopra was slated to produce the project under his banner, Vinod Chopra films.

Hrithik Roshan is currently working on Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjodaro' and is expected to star in Viktor's 'Thug' and a love story directed by Kabir Khan. Kareena Kapoor Khan will soon commence shooting Balki's 'Ki and Ka' and will also be seen in Abhishek Chaubey's 'Udta Punjab'. While these rumours came out of the blue, It remains to be seen if any director will successfully bring back Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan together onscreen! Watch this space for more updates

Pinkvilla

Edited by ILoveSonam - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG the pic with these two *DD* ... The hype and desire to see these two get paired again will never die down ..
Why would they work in a Tanuja Chandra film. That too a dated film like Chitthiya that was suppose to roll 10 yrs back. 
Stardust loves bebo-duggu , I believe they were the first ones to write about their affair.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Miss walkout queen will walk out of this as well and give it to someone else as charity😳
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow I hope this is true.
Lovely pic of a lovely couple
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
tanuja is sending the feelers to keep her film in news
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bring it on Hritheena
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Gurti, I wish Saifu was on this forum
He would have a heart attack very soon...lol...
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

^^^Gurti, I wish Saifu was on this forum

He would have a heart attack very soon...lol...

😆 Budda watches oly bbc   ðŸ˜†