Shailley Kaushik To Enter Life OKs Kalash " Ek Vishwaas

nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Actress Shailley Kaushik who is presently part of Balaji Telefilms' Pavitra Bandhan on Doordarshan, will soon join the cast of their Life OK show, Kalash - Ek Vishwaas.

There will be few new entries in the show, that will see the introduction of the main protagonist Ravi's (Krip Suri) family.

News coming in is that Shailley will play chachi' to Ravi, while her husband will also be introduced. The couple will make an entry during the ring search' ritual that will be to happen between the newlyweds.

For Shailley, playing a Punjabi woman comes naturally after her many stints in the role. Her role in Sabki Laadli Bebo where she played mother to Bebo stands out even today.

As per a reliable source, "Shailley's character will be fun-loving, very positive. She will add a comic twist to the story."

When contacted, Shailley confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I have already started shoot for Kalash. However, I have been asked not to talk about my role."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I hope these new entries r positive and can help bring Ravika together and also clear Devika's MU regarding Ravi .. we already hv too many negative characters .. so good its a positive entry .. 
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally some positive news like the sound of the whole family fun element will make it fun to watch after all the drama it will be nice to see some reached moments like. ..hope devika will realise what ravi did for her was in her best interests only time will tell...