Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Like really 🥱 show k end ko bhi bakwas bna k hi maanegen mash😡 apna first baby hi daan kr rhe hen wah👏
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

Like really 🥱 show k end ko bhi bakwas bna k hi maanegen mash😡 apna first baby hi daan kr rhe hen wah👏

That was inevitable yaar! Ye to hona Hi tha..this show is about bhai-behen tho last me Veera had to give away her baby to Ranvi! That is why conveniently Gunjan cannot be a mom! 😕
But really what was IVF talks then? 😕
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Guys, Veera is going to be pregnant and RanJan are going to adopt Veeba baby!😕

Just like I had predicted long back!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMjdWVCMbAI[/YOUTUBE]

I hate mash so damn much 😡
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
IVF was only to show that the makers know about it; Use karna na karna unki marzi hai
+++++

Anything for Gunjan bhabhi is Veera's mantra; Veerjee ke liye kuch bhi forgotten long time back
+++++

There are so many orphan kids in this world even in Punjab where this story is based Why couldn't Gunjan Ranvi adopt one of those kids and give it a loving home and a good future

What is the need to show Veera preggo and giving away ehr child to them

Jaate jaate bhi bakwaus Instead give a good message about adopting those kids who need adoptive parents
+++++
I swear they should have ended Veera when RanVeera were kids Leap lena hi nahi chahiye tha; It was fab then and ab dekho
+++++

Chodo in charoon pagalon ko

I hope in the last ep Rahul comes and takes Geet Deepu away from these pagals

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chahanya

IVF was only to show that the makers know about it; Use karna na karna unki marzi hai

+++++

Anything for Gunjan bhabhi is Veera's mantra; Veerjee ke liye kuch bhi forgotten long time back
+++++

There are so many orphan kids in this world even in Punjab where this story is based Why couldn't Gunjan Ranvi adopt one of those kids and give it a loving home and a good future

What is the need to show Veera preggo and giving away ehr child to them

Jaate jaate bhi bakwaus Instead give a good message about adopting those kids who need adoptive parents
+++++
I swear they should have ended Veera when RanVeera were kids Leap lena hi nahi chahiye tha; It was fab then and ab dekho
+++++

Chodo in charoon pagalon ko

I hope in the last ep Rahul comes and takes Geet Deepu away from these pagals

exactly...why cant they show people adopting orphans...even in YHM they are going for surrogacy for Ishita...that too it seems Shagun is gonna be the surrogate... but why...already Ishita has two kids of Shagun n Raman...then y the need for the third one...agar conceive karti hai toh kare, else adopt kare naa...

yaha bhi wohi jhamela...

there was only one show IPKKND, where Arnav n khushi adopts the orphan kid, whom Sheetal uses to trick them for money...when Sheetal's truth is out, they adopt that orphan kid...such a good message that is...

but no other PH have ever dared to show adoption...its like they are promoting that ur kids has to be from ur genes only...
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

exactly...why cant they show people adopting orphans...even in YHM they are going for surrogacy for Ishita...that too it seems Shagun is gonna be the surrogate... but why...already Ishita has two kids of Shagun n Raman...then y the need for the third one...agar conceive karti hai toh kare, else adopt kare naa...

yaha bhi wohi jhamela...

there was only one show IPKKND, where Arnav n khushi adopts the orphan kid, whom Sheetal uses to trick them for money...when Sheetal's truth is out, they adopt that orphan kid...such a good message that is...

but no other PH have ever dared to show adoption...its like they are promoting that ur kids has to be from ur genes only...

Seriously, Ishita and Raman are gone case..what is the need of another kid really? And is Shagun ko surrogate banane me sharam bhi nahi ayegi dono ko! Disgusting that is! As if she is only fertile woman available in the world! Or wait are they going to show something like Prerna Anurag doing it for bone marrow to save their kid? 😕 and that is why Shagun is required?😕
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veera giving away her baby is very very disgusting.   I hope that if Veera does that she should then be punished by not being ablle to concieve again.  Ababy is a blessing and giving away your child is very very cruel.   
Gunjan wanted to abort her baby so she was punished.  If even it happens that Veera does have a baby and give it to Gunjan then nothing to stop evil Gunjan from getting very jealous of the baby when Ranvi gives the baby lots of attention..   Gunjan is a psycho and should be kept away from children.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamela01

Veera giving away her baby is very very disgusting.   I hope that if Veera does that she should then be punished by not being ablle to concieve again.  Ababy is a blessing and giving away your child is very very cruel.   

Gunjan wanted to abort her baby so she was punished.  If even it happens that Veera does have a baby and give it to Gunjan then nothing to stop evil Gunjan from getting very jealous of the baby when Ranvi gives the baby lots of attention..   Gunjan is a psycho and should be kept away from children.

Really Gunjan is poison for children! She should be kept away from kids! Gunjan can never love anyone apart from herself! And that too Veera's kid? Never!  She will be jealous all her life! I pity the kid! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Seriously, Ishita and Raman are gone case..what is the need of another kid really? And is Shagun ko surrogate banane me sharam bhi nahi ayegi dono ko! Disgusting that is! As if she is only fertile woman available in the world! Or wait are they going to show something like Prerna Anurag doing it for bone marrow to save their kid? 😕 and that is why Shagun is required?😕

prerna Anurag had only one  kid naa...and their bone marrow didnt match...so thats why they had to do it...that was also so weird...in todays world u dont need to sleep with the guy to make babies...they cudve taken doctors help n prerna wudve conceived...but Ekta has a twisted mentality...

agar cancer wali baat hai, where one of the kids n raman's bone marrow doesnt match, then its another matter...

waise in surrogacy the the eggs are taken from the mother to whom the baby will belong...surrogate mother only carries the foetus...so it will be Raman n Ishita's baby but in Shagun's womb