^Mohit Sehgal/Somendra AT~Handsome Ho Humare Boyfriend Bane Ke Layak^

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

MOHIT SEHGAL

Mohit Sehgal was born and brought up in Delhi. He was always interested in acting.  He says, "I always wanted to do something big in life and my attraction to fame and glamour world was always there. I also felt that as an actor one can live through different characters and understand their nuances. So I have always dreamt of being an actor and I wouldn't say that it happened by chance, but would say that I have been working hard towards my dream." But for perusing his career in acting  
 he needed his parents permission, although he had convinced his mom, it took 5 years to convince his father to peruse career in Acting, there after his father gave him a deadline of 6 months, if within 6 months to prove himself. And Mohit Sehgal headed towards his Dream-ACTING..!! It was tough for Mohit in Mumbai, as he was not from Mumabi plus he knew nothing about television industry. But hardwork, passion n willingness opens a way n same happened for Mohit Sehgal. There came a turning point of his life when he got his first show 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'  Mohit Sehgal played lead character Samrat Shergill. 

Bithday
3rd December 1985 

Sun-Sign
SagittariuS

Career

Samrat- Miley Jab Hum Tum

Samrat Shergill, lead character of the show Miley Jab Hum Tum. 
Samrat-hero of the Excel college. Cool Dude.Fun loving. He is famous because he is good looking as well as he is the top sportsman in the college. He is one Ace basketball player. He likes to play pranks but he doesn't mean to hurt anybody. Little overconfident Basket ball star who has won many trophies for his college. Girls drool over him. he jokes and takes light hearted pot shots but can never be projected as mean. Though he hangs out with Diya, Benji, Uday and gang. Although he had many friends but non were true. He found a true friend in Gunjan, his Chashmish. Gunjan from Samrat's best friend to his special friend became the Love of his life. Season 2 brought a drastic change in Samrat Shergill's character. Samrat had become mature n introvert, he hardly had fun. There was no such word 'Joy' in his life. 

Siddharth- Khamoshiyan

Siddharth Kapour- Fun loving, Mature, Independent guy. One could call him an ideal guy every gal wants, every parents for their daughter, every friend wants. Siddharth was one supportive fiance. He shared good repo  with his fiance's parents. Mohit Sehgal left the show bcoz of undeserved treatment done to his character. 

Haider- Qubool Hai

Haider Sheikh, the grey shade man with a motive to take revenge of his parents death. A best brother to his chutki, who becomes fun loving, prankster, cooking master with her. Who becomes a ruthless lover to Humaira, who is nothing more but an object to seek revenge under the mask of a passionate lover. Who becomes great friend to Asad. He is the man with multiple shades.

Host- Zara Nach ke Dikha
Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani hosted two episodes of the danced based reality show Zara Nach Ke Dikha.

More...

-First break in film:Delhi Heightswith Jimmy Shergil and Neha Dhupia. He played the character called Vicky.
-He did a commercial AD for Dr. Batra (ON AIR).
-Corporate AD 4 Maruti - Zen Estilo.
-Print AD for Gatsby Hair Gel, Reliance P.C.O , Virgin Mobile and few magazines.
-He has done full time professional acting course from Barry John

Edited by charmee_sammy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Somendra Singh

A spoilt brat, he is least interested in studies and is famous for his Casanova charm. Although a casanova he respects women, doesn't tolerate any inappropriate behavior towards them. He enjoys fooling around. He loves  being challenged. Can go to any limit to win over his challenge and which right now is-Sarojini. He is Dushyant's younger son. Though he never listens to his father, Dushyant loves him and pampers him the most.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Members List

charmee_sammy{Charmee}
suparnasahaMS{Suparna}
mesmerism
prakruti23
ForeverSajan
Chintu132
Khushboo.ms
flopsy
Sukanya_G
anu_luv_MoNaya
Tinkerbelle88
appuss
..BlackSwan..
jyothi-
suhani.cipamisa

P.S- Hit 'LIKE' if you want to be added

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Sorry for the delay guys... and congrats on First MS/SS AT😃

suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally AT ðŸ¥³ charmu aa gale lag jaaa ðŸ¤—
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

finally AT ðŸ¥³ charmu aa gale lag jaaa ðŸ¤—

behna🤗🤗
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
# Sarojini opens with a trp of 0.5,
Manmarzian stagnates at 0.7 and #roshni
drops to 0.4
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
only zee can gove answer.why they not giving a night reoeat nd promoting it well.
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

# Sarojini opens with a trp of 0.5,
Manmarzian stagnates at 0.7 and #roshni
drops to 0.4

reliable source? Anyways atleast its 0.5.. not very happy.. but i guess it ok for new show..
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

only zee can gove answer.why they not giving a night reoeat nd promoting it well.

zee will give answers? we can keep requesting for late night repeat n promos.. we'll have to spam to get results