dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ANU is back and praise from the Author herself?? I'M going to swoon!!!🀣
Thank you for the compliment PuttiπŸ€—
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Nam she wants him for everything and anything, no? From chocolates to picking her up to wanting him make her hurt go away to whatever...

Gone case she is.  
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Agree Nam she wants him for everything and anything, no? From chocolates to picking her up to wanting him make her hurt go away to whatever...

Gone case she is.  

😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Envee you said it correctπŸ‘

Sometimes we all act headless chicken like II when don't want to face some situations and people..
I have done this couple of times πŸ˜†..
Six months back I ran to Chennai office for a week to skip one family function..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
SPECIAL POST FOR VANDU
understanding her situation is quite important i felt
she is the HERO of the story in my head

1.To be unaffected by the comfortable life her sister found...not even a little "why not me" and even if she feels anything..able to control it and not let it take over her πŸ‘

2.to be able to gracefully accept her life..the good and the bad...and to keep looking at the positive side. πŸ‘

3.expressing her grief and demands out in the open instead of wraping them up in her head and struggling with life πŸ‘

4.to be able to understand her husband and sister and trying to hold it all together πŸ‘

5.for the frankness and ability to give it out in truth let it be to the sister or to the husband.πŸ‘

6.her biggest happiness after few years is a STAGE OF DRAMA but she hasnt showed even a little resentment or anger for the two who are lost in thier own issues instead of celebrating the happiness. πŸ‘

7.the cuteness and the maturity warpped up in 1.😳

thanks vikas..u inspired me to write this one πŸ˜Š Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Permission to Lie
These two are adorable when it comes to texting and phone conversations
I love the fact that he's so straight forward and no nonsense guy [apart from finding the truth about the scandal. But that is of course, RANJAN'S FAULT!! (goading ANU here🀣)]. He's on to her motives and is well aware of her lying abilities. But that doesn't make it any easier for him. Wanting to erase the pain of a person you love and not being able to is sheer torture.

I feel sad for Akka. She deserves to be loved and pampered right now and all she's got is an upset sister and a grumpy husband. But since she says she's not gotten a brain transplant, why not probe a little further to find out the real cause? She knows II well enough. The reason must be huge for the latter to not show up for the naming ceremony and not just a tiff about the Hall. It is deep seated in Bala more now than II. Can't expect the Maayka people to relent every time.    

Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akka is SENSIBLE. 
She proved it again. 
Siblings are your best friends. In real! 
She would never get angry at II knowing the dynamics between her husband and sister. Am sure about it now. Its not easy for II. She is hurting too! 
She is human after all. 
Choosing work over family this time was due to her forgetfulness or her fear rather of facing the bosss'ire.
She knows she is wrong. How much can anybody crucify her for what she has done unknowingly ?
She isnt doing it wantedly.. Is she? 
Despite her showdown with Bala,  she did call her mother and sister ro let them know of her situation and apologise. This is something that a sensible person does. 
She is not perfect. In her imperfection if she is trying to mend her faults is she wrong? I dont think so! She is just trying.. 
RB has been a great support and fall back oflate. Thankfully! Whatever  happened it did when he is in India.. What if he werent here? Who would she cry out to? 
I really tear up when I imagine this! 

I think it will be more an insult to Bala if she doesnt go. Cause his wife knows,  RB knows and now Amma too! These people are enough to tear him up if one word comes against II from his mouth πŸ€£
He can only play a victim in front of Appa
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashu, Dristi n Nammu..

Googly pe Googly

Wonderful reviews guys πŸ‘
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

I feel sad for Akka. She deserves to be loved and pampered right now and all she's got is an upset sister and a grumpy husband. 

our thoughts crossed there πŸ˜³
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wlcome back Anu !
Congrats Putti!