Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Plus for II RUNNING AWAY is a "II trademark", she ran away to Jaipur when she wasn't invited to the dinner her fiance was hosting. When she thought she "had to see him" she flew to Paris from Gurgaon one day to be with him for his Bday
When she hardly knew him, when the guard in the elevator told her "Chhotey saahib to beemar hain hafte se" she flew down breaking speed limits to check on him.

Few people react logically and cleverly when they are hurt or are in pain. Most lash out through words or action.

If II had stayed and sucked up to Bala on Tuesday it would have been too soap bahu like, too "mahaan" "Dekho kitni achhi hai, ekdum bholi bhaali, she is so pure her heart is so big, she deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. She forgave Bala,. Bala is evil and cruel II is noble and gallant. Duniya usko laath maarti hai lekin woh phir bhi sabke liye karti hai, aur sabse pyaar karti hai, beti ho to II jaisi"🤢

Ayyyooo!!! No no no... NEVER

Let II screw up...😆

Boss... Bala... WHO CARES... II wont be at the ceremony thats all matters😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Monopoly & Oligopoly 

Such an honest daughter II is! 

She  really doesnt deserve the taken for granted attitude. 
She calls amma to let her know what her issue is. If only she was egoistic and revengeful,  would she even do it? 
I am sure she will be misunderstood yet again. 
Amma knows now. Hope she controls appa and ther favourite SIL. 
Akka will understand in most probability. 
The issue is her work. She loves it. She really cant do anything about it
She was forgetful. Agreed. Does that make her bad? For an  Sil like Bala... Maybe
I am sure she will not be defended at any cost
Her husband will be there. Hope he handles the situation. Actally,  he neednt talk. Cause Bala will play chameleon again and act all nice. After the Bhallas leave he will open his Grand Canyon like mouth in front of Appa and sulk. 
II is and always will be taken for granted. 

As far as I see thsi,  its really good she does concentrate on her career more. She deserves applaud.
She has people to fall back upon when weary. 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last two updates are simply fabulous...
II n Dude's growing addiction for each other...
II's desires for wifely duties...
Bala nd Dude's talk...
Dude's giving back to Bala on "key" issue..(Dude u r sooo cuteee...u can't see anyone hurting II except u 😳🤣)
II not attending Baldie's function... Suoerbb in its own way...
Dude will attend the function if am not wrong...
Confrontation awaits...
Can't write more.,
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha can we please get another update 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ashu superb reviews 😳
nishant - thanks 😊

choti - ayyoo baccha kya ho gaya?? go to doc

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Plus for II RUNNING AWAY is a "II trademark", she ran away to Jaipur when she wasn't invited to the dinner her fiance was hosting. When she thought she "had to see him" she flew to Paris from Gurgaon one day to be with him for his Bday

When she hardly knew him, when the guard in the elevator told her "Chhotey saahib to beemar hain hafte se" she flew down breaking speed limits to check on him.

Few people react logically and cleverly when they are hurt or are in pain. Most lash out through words or action.

If II had stayed and sucked up to Bala on Tuesday it would have been too soap bahu like, too "mahaan" "Dekho kitni achhi hai, ekdum bholi bhaali, she is so pure her heart is so big, she deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. She forgave Bala,. Bala is evil and cruel II is noble and gallant. Duniya usko laath maarti hai lekin woh phir bhi sabke liye karti hai, aur sabse pyaar karti hai, beti ho to II jaisi"🤢

Let II screw up...😆

@ bold
cant agree more x1000

but by nature isnt II extremely forgiving nisha??

like the ppl who deeply feel hurt...but wont express...they stay calm and quite hoping for ppl to notice...but wont go out there and hurt somebody else cos somebody hurt them??

its a doubt

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Nam...not good...sick,weak, frustrated, irritated, moody, sad...
Everything bad...all at same time...
Doc ko dikhaya hai..
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i will put a dharna if the randomness n impulsive behaviour of II changes...its all that which makes her unique!!!i love her for that...i m in person was not much impulsive n was a calm n keep quiet type girl...but this II is now influencing many of my choti choti decisions nowadays...if a small change in a usual route can bring a smile in my own face n in someone else...why should i stop??i started talking more now (even more than what i used to...baap re!!!)

what i loved n caught in those prev updates was i loved II unknowingly smiles more with thought of rnb...she is comfortable with sam in discussing about RnB.by his visit,her depressed mood changed n she was actually showing that...previously there was some inhibitions...but now its decreasing...this i ❤️ more than rnb's ans to bala...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

@Nam...not good...sick,weak, frustrated, irritated, moody, sad...

Everything bad...all at same time...
Doc ko dikhaya hai..

why baba??
Kya kaha doc ne??
Ek tight sa warm sa hug 🤗
Tale proper rest and get well soon bacha 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
choti,cant u take rest in weekend kanna???atleast one day???
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Let II screw up...😆

oh I am not talking about the TV serial mahan...and bala is not a vamp as well...😆 😆 though it is sooo funny to imagine...