Ek tight sa warm sa hug πŸ€—
Tale proper rest and get well soon bacha 

Viral fever hai..'ll get better soon...
πŸ€— This is better than the medicines...😳
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i will put a dharna if the randomness n impulsive behaviour of II changes...its all that which makes her unique!!!i love her for that...i m in person was not much impulsive n was a calm n keep quiet type girl...but this II is now influencing many of my choti choti decisions nowadays...if a small change in a usual route can bring a smile in my own face n in someone else...why should i stop??i started talking more now (even more than what i used to...baap re!!!)

what i loved n caught in those prev updates was i loved II unknowingly smiles more with thought of rnb...she is comfortable with sam in discussing about RnB.by his visit,her depressed mood changed n she was actually showing that...previously there was some inhibitions...but now its decreasing...this i ❀️ more than rnb's ans to bala...

super!! Nouf so true 
II without impulsiveness is like milk without sugar and bournvita 
I can't drink plain milk πŸ€’
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

choti,cant u take rest in weekend kanna???atleast one day???

How I wish..😭...
But Saturday nd sunday coachings hai full day nd that too not in my town...
I would have to go Panipat, 2hrs drive from my place...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the time u allows someone to consider u as granted,u r bestowed to feel all its miseries...its one of the conditions which cant b reverted back so easily!!!and that one hurts really bad...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Viral fever hai..'ll get better soon...
πŸ€— This is better than the medicines...😳

😳😳😊
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NSB7

super!! Nouf so true 

II without impulsiveness is like milk without sugar and bournvita 
I can't drink plain milk πŸ€’

DITTO πŸ˜ƒ

Nouf , Nammu n everyone don't worry...am gonna be super duperr fine in a day or two...
Then I'll be back in full form with my quotes...πŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

How I wish..😭...
But Saturday nd sunday coachings hai full day nd that too not in my town...
I would have to go Panipat, 2hrs drive from my place...

oh!!then zero rest alle???
take a lot of fluids kutti...take care...get well soon... πŸ€—
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i will put a dharna if the randomness n impulsive behaviour of II changes...its all that which makes her unique!!!i love her for that...i m in person was not much impulsive n was a calm n keep quiet type girl...but this II is now influencing many of my choti choti decisions nowadays...if a small change in a usual route can bring a smile in my own face n in someone else...why should i stop??i started talking more now (even more than what i used to...baap re!!!)

what i loved n caught in those prev updates was i loved II unknowingly smiles more with thought of rnb...she is comfortable with sam in discussing about RnB.by his visit,her depressed mood changed n she was actually showing that...previously there was some inhibitions...but now its decreasing...this i ❀️ more than rnb's ans to bala...

THERE YOU GO!
Thats right... Do what makes you happy (except being nude and cheating on hubby, we will leave that for Deepika Padukone). Most people that TELL u what to do, dont know jack shit about their own life. I tell my kids that frequently  "i dont know how to do this Mommy thing. Never went to school for it so u might watch me screw up every day" I extend the screw up thing to real life also...

I buy stuff "hoping to try out a new recipe" and the thing transforms and grows arms and legs in the frig and I chuck it🀣 I empty closets putting everything on the floor hoping I will be "Martha Stewart" and organize every thing, and then wade through a pool of clothes for a month or two in finding work clothes. I have 4 gulab jamuns just before dinner. Feed my 7 year old a bowl of apple jam because he asked for it. Let weeds take over the yard... leave the lights on all over the house at night sometime...

DO NOT run over old ladies and dont try to give a cat a bath... everything else is OK... Nouf!!
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THERE YOU GO!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thats right... Do what makes you happy (except being nude and cheating on hubby, we will leave that for Deepika Padukone). Most people that TELL u what to do, dont know jack shit about their own life. I tell my kids that frequently "i dont know how to do this Mommy thing. Never went to school for it so u might watch me screw up every day" I extend the screw up thing to real life also...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I buy stuff "hoping to try out a new recipe" and the thing transforms and grows arms and legs in the frig and I chuck it🀣I empty closets putting everything on the floor hoping I will be "Martha Stewart" and organize every thing, and then wade through a pool of clothes for a month or two in finding work clothes. I have 4 gulab jamuns just before dinner. Feed my 7 year old a bowl of apple jam because he asked for it. Let weeds take over the yard... leave the lights on all over the house at night sometime...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">DO NOT run over old ladies and dont try to give a cat a bath... everything else is OK... Nouf!!</font>

i loved this one nisha...thank u!
ishruhi thumbnail
saw shilpa!!!!
missed u yaar!!4 days alle???
now i hav to go n will not b here on morning n u came!!!
anyways saw ur name n super happy!!!
but i missed the chance to say hi to asma today too!!!