Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Bala doesnt tone diwn... Does he? 

Changed his colours when he sees someone he is envious of. 
He cn only assert his superiority in front of the Iyers. 

II... You really need to draw your lines. Strictly tgis time. Stop hurting yourself. Concentrate on what is. Sam se baat kar. Meanie se... Kabhi kabhi... Ranjan hai... Butter ke sath khel. 
Shiny ball se bhi khel. You have the right. You arent weak. No one dare say a thing if you tried gwtting close to your sibling's kid. 

And yes. BUTTER!!!! aur SHINY... THE CUTIES
Kab mil rahe hain yeh dobo author sahiba?? 

In 100 PC agreement Captain
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

This is the turning point...she cannot continue along the trodden path. She has to stop and consider a change in course...paved with changed priorities...her husband, FIL, SILs and her baby(ies) and her career...

Isn't it the MAHA TWIST the forum awaits...the dude knows where her car is or who has it...look at the double crosser Bala is how he behaved with II and Akka earlier and now when the KNIGHT has arrived for his Princess how the colour changes(not referring to the milkshake)  PACHONDHI...(CHAMELEON IN TAMIZH)
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha. 
Bala's jealousy is so commonly seen in today's world where one sibling has more money than the other it's a common to get jealous. 
Vandita just makes the green eyed monster go greener by saying things ii has harmlessly.
II called the dude Brad pit wow love the actor. 
I loved the small part in the end with ii the dude and shatabdi 
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update nisha
Thank you nisha

Nichuss thumbnail
little week in general news nowadays wts ths anu. shev return o.O

cmbg to sosy...

rb may take stand for ii soon in bla insecurity, jealous i guesss...

gud goin
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This happens you know in all relationships...I am sure al, the married ones on this forum would agree. Initially you are and with good reason much connected with your own family, doing the back and forth like Ii does,me specially of your i laws are understanding and not say anything. But eventually after the excitement of the shaadi lessens and life gets back to normal it gets a bit much because in addition to dealing with your own faMilies issues, the added responsibility of your i laws tie you down. And slowly without anyone saying anything, women themselves start withdrawing themselves from their own family issues. 
I think this transition is slowly happenig with II as well, it is gradual me it is silent. Like I. The last update Iindid t mind that she didn't go to DII, because she realized that dealing with the dude is her no 1 priority. Then she told off amma as well...

So IYER is slowly becoming A Bhalla and the best part is she doesn't even know it's happening! 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II
When will you learn the definition of PRIORITY?
Our Dude is soo cute..

I think Appa will come n start about Ranjan's gift segment infront of our Dude ..
charlie1950 thumbnail
ll aur R&b ka apna curly kab aye ga
I wanna gush about curly , baldie bahut
ho gya

It's funny that my 1st born was baldie but now too much hair, needs hair cut every month
Younger had a lot of hair and still have but curly hair
Told ya this story is so real that we all can relate to it at some point
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Isn't it the MAHA TWIST the forum awaits...the dude knows where her car is or who has it...look at the double crosser Bala is how he behaved with II and Akka earlier and now when the KNIGHT has arrived for his Princess how the colour changes(not referring to the milkshake)  PACHONDHI...(CHAMELEON IN TAMIZH)

Well said.  Bala is totally a chameleon. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Namratha's post
Reposting it as she is facing internet woes

2500th post on SoSy
Congratulations Nisha

A poem "II to dude"

Today I rest calm and content in your arms ..held so close and all warm

The worries I faced the things I felt..everything erased with no words told

I say a hundred things...look for new words..trying not to make it sound the usual

But u surprise me...even the one smile u play on a loop makes me feel things irrefutable

I think of writing a song and singing about how u make me feel

But every heart beat and every breath I take..sing it out to u like stings of guitar in steel 

The way you look at me... Burns me from inside and whenever u stand near

Red is what spreads all over me...like the colour of iron melting in the fire 

I deny I contradict I tell myself..oh ul fall hard and hurt yourself real bad

But u leave me no choice...it's like with you is the only choice at life I had

To feel your lips on tour my skin...to have u call my name out loud... Oh what wouldn't I do?

Everyday the one thing i wish..is to have u trail my path..while I work like I don't see you

And u never fail to bring me down to earth..never giving it out...never let me know

U make me work...u demand effort...just to let me see..what I mean to you "ayyyoo" ;)
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago