Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
congrats on 41🥳 waiting for 50😃
you people always some wonderful things..
but i never could do that..but i want my contribution😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£

pls don't bash me😆

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

SHRUTI

Kanna (no pun intended😆) kuch nahi hua. Ppl are just feeling a sense of loss after Nivi. Some days we are rallying, the other days we are just down. It's all about some time and space I believe.🤗

You know it might sound odd but I try to keep my posts limited to the story and topics which interest me hugely, because sometimes even without intentions some things are said and then more are said and then some more and like Chinese whispers koi ek Baat kuchch aur hi ho Jati hai. 

Some people take things personally, some breeze their way through some are hugely sensitive some aren't...It takes all to make this wonderful spicy world. But in all of this I can say with some assurance that None of us can stay away from SOSY for long. So don't lose heart and continue in the same vein. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cuteeedeee gushyyy wala update!!!! 
Review a lil later?? 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bala Bala
Not good..Please put a break to your ego, jealousy and insecurities...
I think Dude is sensing the awkwardness..

Poor II couldn't understand that the color change of Athim is due to her hub's entry 😭..She is feeling happy that he called her kanna..

Iyer Iyer bahut ho gaya..
II concentrate on your family, job, finances and more importantly our wish..

But we know you will not listen to us 😕
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: putti77

Bala Bala
Not good..Please put a break to your ego, jealousy and insecurities...
I think Dude is sensing the awkwardness..

Poor II couldn't understand that the color change of Athim is due to her hub's entry 😭..She is feeling happy that he called her kanna..

Iyer Iyer bahut ho gaya..
II concentrate on your family, job, finances and more importantly our wish..

But we know you will not listen to us 😕

Putti, I wish the same.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want Bala and Vandu to have issues. Unfortunately which I guess have come up. Now we will get to see actually how mature Akka and Athim are.
II, your R&B is very perceptive, he will be there for you whenever you hurt yourself. Yeh alag baat hain ki that will also lead to maha yudh between you two. But he will still be there for you when need be. What more can we ask in a relationship. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I don't want Bala and Vandu to have issues. Unfortunately which I guess have come up. Now we will get to see actually how mature Akka and Athim are.

II, your R&B is very perceptive, he will be there for you whenever you hurt yourself. Yeh alag baat hain ki that will also lead to maha yudh between you two. But he will still be there for you when need be. What more can we ask in a relationship.

Awesome 😊
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

This is the turning point...she cannot continue along the trodden path. She has to stop and consider a change in course...paved with changed priorities...her husband, FIL, SILs and her baby(ies) and her career...
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I toh love this new member. Such a cutie. 
Babies are anyway so cute, I wonder when raman ishita will hav theirs? ;)

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bala doesnt tone down... Does he? 
Changed his colours when he sees someone he is envious of. 
He cn only assert his superiority in front of the Iyers. 

II... You really need to draw your lines. Strictly this time. Stop hurting yourself. Concentrate on what is. Sam se baat kar. Meanie se... Kabhi kabhi... Ranjan hai... Butter ke sath khel. 
Shiny ball se bhi khel. You have the right. You arent weak. No one dare say a thing if you tried getting close to your sibling's kid. 

And yes. BUTTER!!!! aur SHINY... THE CUTIES
Kab mil rahe hain yeh dobo author sahiba?? 

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago