Only Siamak can truly defeat Helena and co.

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, I believe it is only siamak who can defeat Helena in her own game. Their sole purpose now is to rule magadha through siamak but what if he bitchslaps them and say that all my life you have used me and blah blah and helps asoka in getting the throne. Later he becomes a buddhist preacher, his governor or kumaramatya. It will be nice to see. By the Indians were very receptive of foreign people. This is downright wrong that helena and nur complains of being outsiders. India has always welcomed people, never insulted them unlike other countries. India was and is cradle of world peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Yes, I believe it is only siamak who can defeat Helena in her own game. Their sole purpose now is to rule magadha through siamak but what if he bitchslaps them and say that all my life you have used me and blah blah and helps asoka in getting the throne. Later he becomes a buddhist preacher, his governor or kumaramatya. It will be nice to see. By the Indians were very receptive of foreign people. This is downright wrong that helena and nur complains of being outsiders. India has always welcomed people, never insulted them unlike other countries. India was and is cradle of world peace.

I totally agree but would like to say whether in past or in today 's time too there are some who always feel that they are considered outsider .kya kare aise logo ka . but in cas its our bindusar who is shown as samrat bimbosar not bindusar. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nirmita

I totally agree but would like to say whether in past or in today 's time too there are some who always feel that they are considered outsider .kya kare aise logo ka . but in cas its our bindusar who is shown as samrat bimbosar not bindusar. ðŸ˜†

But this is wrong, greeks in mauryan times had great relations with India. Many greek soldiers stayed in India after alexander's departure, and yavanis used to reside in patliputra. Mauryans also employed them in their service. How they became outsiders and neglected beings?
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

But this is wrong, greeks in mauryan times had great relations with India. Many greek soldiers stayed in India after alexander's departure, and yavanis used to reside in patliputra. Mauryans also employed them in their service. How they became outsiders and neglected beings?

I agree with you  yaar par hum kya kare jab cvs entertainment ke liye galat history dikna chate hai . yeh hum sab jante ki helan bhaut acchi thi par CAS me use dhayin se bhi bura dikha rahe hai .  bharat ek akela aisa desh hai jisne 50% desho ke refugees ko pannah di hai .jo galat hai woh galat hai  I and my husband had send letter to broadcasting ministery to not to show wrong history . and also posted in indian forum instead of getting positive reply i was criticized . this i did in Maharana pratap serial why he is my great great great grand father .when a family member of such warrior can be criticized . It is our broadcasting ministry who has to ban such wrong things shown in historical serial in name of entertainment .par unhe to paise se matab hai history gayi bahaad mein .bas ab yehi dua kar sakte hai ki age ke episode history ke mutabik dikye .