Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
she looks gorgeous in this dress ❤️
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i think she should move out of this show fast. this seems to be disappointing for all the fans who loved her as Gauri. 
this show is not going to do any good for her. here are the reasons,
1. no matter how good she performs, the show isn't giving her ample scope because its airing is so stagnant. 

2. the lead actress, the one who worked in na bole tum, has a more prominent role unlike in Paanch where Gauri and Roshni were equally important to the storyline, somehow Rashi's character is more of a filler than an important character.

3. there should have been promos of her entry so that the viewers could get a little more interested. i would advise her to move out and do episodics the way she was doing, that's more suitable till she finds a good role. i loved her in twist wala love 
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well u r correct...i don't even know how are they airing it, last i got to know it has turned into bi-weekly. ! abhi i was trying to get involved with the story and everything looks like a hautch pautch to me ! 
personally speaking i don't like the lead actress, the lead guy looks fab though. i really wish what you say comes true. even i want to see her doing something more substantial she really deserves. Who can really forget her performance as GAURI LAADA ❤️