Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow, why Arjun hates her ? Want to read about it..
And its admirable , what Neil did was... so nice..πŸ‘Radz is the mother of Arjun's son... 
Cliff end yaar, waiting eagerly to know what Arjun's reaction to see the girl he broke with a child and hubby (he don't know yet) na...
Update very soon plz πŸ˜Š
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Marvellous!!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

RaNeil and Ansh were so cute! I adore them. ❀️ Are they married? Or Neil just entered his name on the birth certificate? Where is Sam? Are NeSam a couple? πŸ˜•

Okay! I know I asked a lot of questions! But it's not my fault. You are the one to be blamed! You give such splendid updates and have woken up my curiosity. Now I want answer to all my questions! I want the next part now! 😈 When will you update??! Please update soon. I can't wait more... Please...!!! πŸ˜­

I won't talk anything about Arjun. I don't want to spoil my mood. Glad to hear that Nandini is positive here for a change. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for the pm dear! And please update soon!! πŸ€—
Edited by Cinderella3 - 8 years ago
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg this turned out as a fab story.. πŸ‘
So ansh is arjun's son ... cool.
Aww neil is such a sweetheart ❀️
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yes yes yes!!!πŸ˜†Can I do a dance plz?
 I really want Arjun to be hurt for wat he did to her!😑😑😑Neil is so sweet!😳
Nd dere is a kid!How cute is dt?!!πŸ˜›Loved da updt and eagerly waiting for more!*GREEDY ME!*😈
 I wud love seeing a sweet Nandu..I love Shilpa!❀️
ArthunaAlive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Angel you are truly a sweetheart !!!!😳 Lovely lovely update as usual !!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
you hav no idea how much i love this twist RaNeil together ahh :D Now i cant wait to read next part would love to see jealous arjun mehra <3

btw it was my dream triangle Radz,Arjun and neil πŸ˜† cvs never heard but u did  πŸ€—
please update fast! 
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Glad u hv bitten by dt writing bug!!!😈I hope d flu lasts long!πŸ˜‰

RES!πŸ˜›

Unres:

OMG!He did dis 2 an innocent girl for revenge???😑😑😑
 Nd Now radhz is gonna hate him too!Poor Radhz!😭Who did wat to Arjun's sis?Okay I hv to read more I kow..Awesome updt dear!U r truly gifted!⭐️

All I am going to take from here is that u think I am gifted... Wow a writer of your calibre, giving me this praise is awesome... Thank you :)
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma-

you hav no idea how much i love this twist RaNeil together ahh :D Now i cant wait to read next part would love to see jealous arjun mehra <3

btw it was my dream triangle Radz,Arjun and neil πŸ˜† cvs never heard but u did  πŸ€—
please update fast! 

You r welcome... For you I shall bring in several jealous moments and take my sweet time in Arjun finding out about NeSam πŸ˜†
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArthunaAlive

Angel you are truly a sweetheart !!!!😳 Lovely lovely update as usual !!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u :)
angelpureness thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Wow, why Arjun hates her ? Want to read about it..

And its admirable , what Neil did was... so nice..πŸ‘Radz is the mother of Arjun's son... 
Cliff end yaar, waiting eagerly to know what Arjun's reaction to see the girl he broke with a child and hubby (he don't know yet) na...
Update very soon plz πŸ˜Š

Soon we shall find out... Why he dislikes Radhika.

Yea, Arjun doesn't know.

Oh I love Neil... He is a sweetheart... Cvs need to some corrective work on his character.