OS~Rain Kiss Anniversary~

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

After finishing my college project i am lying on my bed relaxing for sometime. It takes me three days to complete it. god knows how people complete them in one day. even my stupid friend pari can easily complete projects in two day. May be i lack concentration or something like that may be. ok leave this geet and relax. i close my eyes and yawn. god i am feeling sleepy don't know why i sleep so much. i phone beep with new messages. i half heartily pat my hand every where on bed to get my phone. don't tell me to open my eyes, sorry i am too lazy to do so. 

And whats the need to open my eyes, i can clearly hear the beep sound. i gonna tell you my ears are just awesome, they let me being lazy and work hard for me,that's why i always get my phone on right time. you must be thinking what is right time. right time is when other person work hard and in-stud of messages he/she tries to call. mind it i always pick up when you call and never trust on msgs or miss call as i always end up touching the cross sign. i pick my phone and wait for caller to speak.
boy shout - geet can you please pick up your damn phone

me sign - i did

boy - i message you and you have not checked it

me  - hmm.. i will

boy yells - geet.. gets your ass out of bed

me in confusion  - maan..

me with frown - maan?

me yells (now with eyes wide open) - maan!

boy - yes maan... or tumne ekta kapoor ke serial dekne shuru kerdiye hai kya jo uske serial ke tra teen teen bar repeat kerrhe ho..
maan imitating me - maan..maan...maan..

me - vo maan maan nhi.. kya? kya? kya? repeat kerte hai...

maan - ekta kapoor ke serial ke promotion kerne band ker..important baat kerte hai

i shout - mujhe nhi kerne tumse koye baat..or main ekta kapoor ke serial nhi dekte main tuo sirf...

maan - geet hui sabse parayi dekte hu..haina

me with big smile - yes

maan - pta nhi kya hai us serial main...etne saal band hone ke baad bhi ushe serial se chipke hai

i shout - oye mere serial ko kuch nhi kehna?

maan - oye? hain tere manners kaha gye

geet - manners gye tel lene..tu bas mere serail ko kuch nhi khega

maan -  mujhe tuo geet hui sabse parayi se zada geet hui maan ke pasand hai...

geet hui maan ke..geet hui maan ke bounce in my brain and then i remember  yesterday incident and shout.

me - shut up and with that said i cut the call and put my phone inside the pillow cover.

YESTERDAY EVENT 

it was saturday and my college holiday. i woke up late like always and after my morning routine i picked up my laptop to check facebook notification and the first thing which i notice behene de anniversary of my favorite serial, that's it i open youtube and start watching video related to behene scene. There were so many video that i kept on watch them one by one. I was in mid of watching third video when i got call, without moving my eyes from screen i picked up the call. nobody answer i wait for caller to answer, then someone yells probably the caller "remove your headphone". i slapped my forehead "damn i  totally forgot to remove them"

caller - geet

me - yes

caller - what are you doing

me - same thing 

i said without removing my eyes because song does not scene matters.

caller - geettt

i sign - maan i love my awesome ears so its my responsibility to protect them.

maan - what..

may be he was confused.. 

me - why you call me?

maan - i am your boyfriend

i did not understand his tone so i ask 

me - you are telling me or asking me or declaring it

maan - last one 

me - good

maan - now stop your KBC and tell me what are you doing..

me - i..

maan - stop... first stop then tell me what are you doing

me - now you are playing KBC 

maan stern voice - geet

me - ok..sorry.. i was watching video on youtube

maan - you complete your project?

me - aa..no..actually i will..

maan - forget it i know you will work only on last date

i defend myself and shout - i was working for two days so i am just relaxing for sometime..

maan - ok..i call to remind you that i am taking you on date on sunday... so complete your project before hand.

me - hmmm..

i response and again start searching for some more videos.

maan - geet ..can you plz tell me what is distracting you?

me - actually maan you know today is special day

maan - no i don't 

me - maan..

maan - ok plz tell me why it  is important

me - today is Behene de Anniversary.

i said with big smile..

maan - yeh konse anniversary hai?

me - maan

maan - acha hoge tere koye 'geet hui sabse parayi' ke anniversary...her month kye na koye anniversary aaj jati hai... 

maan - tujhe hamari koye anniversary yaad nhi rehte bas serial ke yaad rekte hai.

maan - wase tujhe yaad tha?
babaji he know too much..nhi too too much

me - nhi...facebook ce pta chala

maan - thanks for conforming geet ji...mujhe complex feel horha tha..ab theek hai..agar tujhe geet hui sabse parayi ke anniversary yaad nhi rehte tuo main kya cheez hu.

me - tane marna band kro..ok.. jab facebook hai tuo zadkerne ke kya zrurat hai.

maan - yah mere jaan tere dimag bda chalta hai aaj kal...sea cod ke capsule lete ho kya...

i shout  - maan

maan - ok..ok ..date ke liye ready rehna..bye

me - mujhe nhi jana date pe

maan - geet 

now he was giving me warning

me - i mean i will go..but...but on one condition

maan - what?.. so for now on i have to follow your conditions to take you on date.

me - maan.. at least listen to me na

i said romantically...did it come out romantically... no i think its more like pleading but any way he will listen i know my man quite well..

maan - what is the condition

see aagya na line pe

maan - stop grinning tell me fast...i do not like wasting my time
i so wanted to yell " i am wasting your time" and then go on  one more round of fighting on phone  but then i think of my phone bill. i can't go on and on... babaji i have to pay bill from my own pocket money. i am already paying double the amount i used to pay when i was single. sign..single life was such a bless.

maan - geet 

me - haa why are you shouting

maan - tell me your condition fast

me - i want to celebrate  behene de anniversary 

maan - tuo main kya kro 

me - for now just shut up and listen

me - i going to send you video of behene de scene and you have to make the same scene happen in real life.

maan - kya?

me - maan you have car?

maan - yes

me - i have umbrella

maan - kya

me sign - maan in evening i am going to couching classes. you just come to pick me up and yes do not forget to watch video you will understand everything else..bye..

maan - ok ...bye

IN EVENING

As decided after my couching classes i went to bus stand. It was rainy day. the sky was podding heavily and thanks to my umbrella that i always carry in my bag, i was not wet. Many people were standing under the bus stand shed. some were waiting for bus and some were there just to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere. I put my umbrella back in bag after covering it with polythene and I pulled out my iPod and start listening to my favorite song of the day, Behene de. I keep the volume slow and started to enjoy the sweet melody of song and cold wind of rainy atmosphere. I looked up at  the beautiful blue shade shy which was turning into darker shade of  grey. The sky was pouring rain in romantic way; no thunder nothing scary but a beautiful nature to look at and cold breeze to feel. I was standing by the side pillar enjoying the feel of cold rain water falling on my hand.

Suddenly there was stretch sound of car. It was little away from me and because of the rain i could not make out the person coming out of it. I was seriously hoping it was maan. He was taking his own sweet time to come usually he never get late. 

The person was moving toward me. As he come closer my lips stretch into sweet smile. God has grant my wish as if he was listening me all the time. The person is non other then my life man. He exists more in my life then in my dreams. His handsome face, this romantic atmosphere and this cheery on the top song give me a feeling of dream. God he look so damn good in this wet look. In my drooling session i never know when he come  so close to me that i could his breath on my face and latter his lips on mine. 

Then i smile; its dream, relax geet. Then tragedy of my life happen, he pulled me into rain and make me realize, its real. He kiss me in front of all. I stayed still in shock.

He hugged and i response eagerly. This was the only place i felt safe and cried my eyes out. I could feel he is laughing but i was left with only option that is to hug him and cry. i pulled out my earbuds and whisper " do you have any more condition?". 

me - "hu?" 

maan - conditions for taking you on date. I am ready for all.

i could tell he was teasing me. 

me - this was not my condition.

i said still in hug. I was more relax after looking around. It was all dark and rain help in covering our act.

maan - i have to make it different... you see i do not like to copy.

me - hmm

i come out of hug and started to move toward car. Maan stop me.
maan - geet..

me - hmm

maan - happy behene de anniversary  

"same to you" i said feeling annoying because of his act.

maan - and happy Rain Kiss Anniversary to us.

me - what?

maan - our first Rain Kiss Anniversary

me - shut up

maan - i make it easier for you to remember... from now own  you could easily remember our Rain kiss  anniversary thanks to your Facebook notification.

me - shut up

the end
P.s i have write this OS for behene de celebration...now adding it in my collection of one shots...do like and comment and i will update my perfect wife tomorrow...

Edited by Neeju - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS... really liked it
Read and commented in the behne de thread ðŸ˜ƒ
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: libros

Lovely OS... really liked it

Read and commented in the behne de thread ðŸ˜ƒ

I did read it..tkx
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 re posting! bt read on behne de thread n commented! brilliant OS! well written!
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
love the os neeju 
it was so sweet ..

thanks 
Endgame thumbnail
lovely os read it on Behne De thread loved it
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS 
read it in behne de thread
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow very yummy kissy os..te way geet and her never ending nautanki and her crazy for serial was lovely..te way she want to  celebrate  beh anni and she nagging my maan and asking him to arrange same thing was lovely..opps maan babu be ready to arrange many things to celebrate every single moment of te serial, he he he..te way my maan came for his geet but celebrate it in his style tats my maan naughty devil msk kissing his geet and celebrating they rain kiss anni was lovely cute superb..i love te os so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
wow.geet love to see ghsp nd maan gave her surprise by using her own fav serial style but in different style.nice one
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os actually from all the os i had read this was my fav coz it was so funny yaar loved it neeju maan ruined her behne de anniversary aur apmna hi gussa diaya isme