Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So the rumour abt Big B and Aish was not just rumour πŸ€£ I know I shouldn't laugh but this look funny πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maseera.

This is why Bachchan's broke Karishma and Abhishrek's wedding... because rumors of Big B and Aish were getting out of hand so they had to marry her off to Abhishrek. At this point I won't be surprised if Aaradhya is Big B's daughter. No wonder Jaya is so mad all the time.

🀣 
I really don't like Amitabh Bachchan. He ruined Parveen Babi's life, then Rekha's and then I dunno how many more πŸ€’
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When Amitabh Bachchan spent the day chasing wild ass

Yes you got that right - Big B spent a day chasing a wild ass during his visit to Gujarat.

0  0
New Delhi | Published:January 30, 2014 5:53 pm
Amitabh Bachchan
AdTech Ad
Yes you got that right - Big B spent a day chasing a wild ass during his visit to Gujarat.

Yes you got that right - Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan recently spent a day chasing a wild ass (quite literally) during his visit to Gujarat's Rann of Kutch.

The megastar wrote on his Facebook timeline,"The entire day chasing Wild Ass' ... not literally but keeping safe distance to get that perfect shot .. they are very shy and quick on their feet ... but beautiful and clean and shining .. photos in a bit with you ... thank you for liking the one put up last night .. !!!"

amitabhbachchan-1

He elaborated on his blog, "Chasing Wild Ass' in and around the little rann' in Gujarat can be quite a process ! Firstly of course, is the direction according to the Administrative staff assigned to the preservation of this rare species, of not ever attempting to chase them. They are shy and reticent animals, and prefer to not be disturbed in their somewhat quiet existence. So we have diligently maintained that, even as attempt after attempt in getting close to them by jeep, has not been very fruitful !!"

Big B is in Gujarat to shoot for the third phase of Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki' advertisement campaign to promote tourism in the state.

The actor has shot for advertisement sequences in Ahmedabad already. Amitabh Bachchan shot at architectural complex Sarkhej Roza as well as the Vintage Car Museum for the campaign.

Meanwhile, Madras Cafe director Shoojit Sircar is also in the western state to shoot for the wilderness of the state.

amitabhrann

Shoojit Sircar said, "Bachchan Saab and I are heading for various places in Gujarat to shoot images of birds and animals. The wild ass in the Rann Of Kutch is famous. So we head there to capture them on camera in all their unfettered glory. We will also be shooting images of black bucks and many species of birds. Do you know, numerous species of birds migrate to Gujarat in the Winter and then leave after the season is over? We want to capture these birds in camera. There is a very vibrant and prolific wildlife prevalent in the sanctuaries and forests of Gujarat."

Big B and Shoojit intend to rough it out in the wild terrain, visiting places where no basic amenities, let alone luxury hotels, are available.

Shoojit said, "It's going to be a challenging week in Gujarat in the last week of January. We're ready to rough it out."

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/when-amitabh-bachchan-spent-the-day-chasing-wild-ass/#sthash.7voW4c0c.dpuf

The title πŸ€£
Edited by Chachachoudhury - 8 years ago
What why? 
ChotaBheem thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

So the rumour abt Big B and Aish was not just rumour πŸ€£ I know I shouldn't laugh but this look funny πŸ˜†

I cant believe father-son dual attack πŸ€£
Edited by Chachachoudhury - 8 years ago
meera27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Big b is known for his roving eye.  I don't know how far this blind is true if it is then DP could not have announced it publicly. That will be career suicide and she's too smart to do that. 
Will I believe this?  Yes most definitely will.  Not because DP is saying it but many others before her have talked about this in hushed tones.

Raveena and Big B had an affair which started with his ass groping and he's known to do it to all PYT ADs around him. 
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chachachoudhury

When Amitabh Bachchan spent the day chasing wild ass

😲😲
Title toh dekho iska πŸ˜†πŸ€£
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

a lot of rumors on dis forum..u dun wanna knw..πŸ˜†

Lol!  Oh that way huh?
I've heard of rumors abt Aish+Subrata Roy (Sahara CEO), Aish + Amar Singh (Politician), Jaya + Amar Singh.

God only knows what's true and what's not
Edited by -SayWhat- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Aashu75

love the new DP😳

thankooo😳
ChotaBheem thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

😲😲
Title toh dekho iska πŸ˜†πŸ€£