Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
will soon update 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad you like the story so far my friend has convey her thanks to all of you for appreciating her effort by liking the story and had taken time to read it. Sorry for being very late now here i am posting second and last part of the story. One more thing to say Flashback was ended in previous part only i forget to mention it. So please go ahead read and enjoy. 

Last part

The clouds were getting murky, as they drove towards Priya's home. Suddenly it starts to rain very heavily. The silence in the car was broken with the ring of Priya's phone, Kush called her. Ha kush bolo?' Priya angel main aur suhani aaj raat clinic pe he ruk rahe hai mausam kharab hai aur suhani ko is halat me bahar jana sahi nahi hoga' Priya thought for few minutes hmm ok'. Ram observed all this from the corner of his eyes.

Kya hua all ok?' He asked with concerned filled voice, in return he got a small nod from Priya. There was complete silence only the clattering of rain drops against the car and the sound of the wipers were heard. Ram haulted the car when he reached Priya's house.

It was a small house with open area leading to a broad varanda and then the wooden door giving view  to where she lived for 4 months with Kush and Suhani. It was still raining heavily, Priya looked out of the window she wanted to say something but, Ram spoke up. Priya tumhara ghar'...and with a sigh meet you in the office tomorrow'...'Mr.Kapoor please why don't you just stay here tonight' Ram stared at her in dis-belif...'I mean see the weather its not safe to drive... if something...'Priya did not want to complete it and turned her face to hid her tears. There was an awkward silence. Non knew what to speak when there heart wanted to speak so much. Finally Ram broke the silence Hmmm...ok Priya'

Both moved out of the car and sprinted towards the house sheltering themselves with the hand over their head. Reaching the varanda Ram stood behind Priya who wad looking for keys. After a few effort she succeeded and opened the lock.

The house was not as big as Kapoor Mansion but it was a home where one belonged. It had her taste, her flavor, everything was how she liked Ram thought as he looked around the house, his eye's feel on the picture of her and his sitting on the bench in the park hugging each other, he was lost in the moment thinking how life changed over the years...life so unpredictable. He came back to present when he heard her voice Mr.Kapoor towel please wipe yourself or you will catch cold' she smiled at him giving him the towel and moved towards the kitchen I will make something for you... I know you cant resist hunger..'

But she felt a grip on her hand, it was not the first time he held her like that but it was something new she felt to his touch. Ram turned her slowly towards himself. Her breath was high she knew she would go weak to his touch. She wanted to be in his arms and now when it was just happening she had the fear in her of him leaving again. Priya closed her eyes and felt his presence, is being there captivated her in his charm. Ram got the towel and whipped off the rain drops which were on her face, feeling his touch she opened her eyes, looking at his deep black iris which here left her. Ram slowly wiped off the droplets from her lips, her hair, ears and neck. The touch shook her from within, all thees 4 long months were hard for both of them to be apart.

Priya gently took the towel from Ram's hand and wiped of his forehead and hair which were drenched due to rain, she stared to caress his cheeks with towel. Both felt the need to be hugged, loved by each other. Spontaneously  Ram caught hold of her hand took the towel and threw it on the couch. He cupped her delicate face in his firm palms, his eyes studying each trait of her face. Ram brushed his thump on her rosy cheeks, which made Priya blush and droop her eye lids. He then did the same on her lips which trembled his trace. Ram gulped the lump in his throat and bend towards Priya, who had her eyes to the ground. She could feel his closeness, his heart beat were audible to her, she could feel them. Their lips were just few inches away, feeling the breath on their cold skin enchanted. Ram was to claim what he longed for all these 4 months which were more painful that the 7 years of their separation.

His lips touched the surface her lips. Priya closed her eyes and opened her lips indicating she also longed him and was ready to be proclaimed by her MAN. But in between Ram's phone rang. He closed eyes in dejection listening to the call.

This moment of love created was shattered by the silly call. Ram pushed her away, this surprised Priya...still work was more important to him than her, she thought drops of tears started to form in her deer shaped eyes...Ram held the phone to his ears and moved away from her without even once glancing at her... it left her heartbroken.

Unknowingly her feet's took her to the varanda, down the stairs into the rain. Ram was at the window talking on the phone, he saw Priya walking in the rain disconnecting the he rushed towards her. He grabbed her from the back, due to the sudden jerk she stumbled against something, her hair whipped across her face, muddling her vision, her hand were on something hard and strong... It was Ram holding her. She could feel him, his scent and the heart beat.

But she spun away, trying to free her arms and ready to run from him, he called her name Priya' Ram swung her towards him don't' she protested...'Priya Darling listen to me'... Work and others are still more important to than me right Mr.Kapoor' Ram slapped himself mentally for talking the call...but it was an unavoidable one Thank you...Mr.Kapoor kor bringing me back to reality for one I thought you still love me' Ram tried to move close but Priya stopped him showing her hand. Please... Priya I love you...' Ram pleaded I love you with all my hear' She move closer to him clutching his coat Sorry Mr.Kapoor I don't love you...You just lost all what I felt...for you' Priya continued with her sob You could have stopped me that day with all you right over me but you did not...You blamed me in the office for standing against you...How could you Mr.Kapoor..' Ram just listened to her out burst...he just wanted her to get over it That was not it you did not stop me you pushed me away from the hug, you never wiped my tears away why Mr.Kapoor for just once would you haev asked me to stop I would have never turned my back on you...you never trusted me blamed me yet again for leaking the tender quotes... you always believed on proofs than relations...and now again' she started to sob badly you again pushed me for what a stupid business call' she fell on his broad chest slamming her fist against his shoulder.

Ram took her in his embrace creasing her hair. He could feel her hot tears against his cheat contrary to the cold icy rain. I am sorry Priya I was a fool to push my love away...I love you a lot... all those 7 years were like curse for me to live see you like that...but I knew my love will get you back.. I was a fool to push it away again I am sorry darling.. what I loved the most I lost...' rested his chin over her head. Trust me I never doubted you Priya...I wanted you to stop.. yes my big fat ego came before me and when I could amend it it was too late... I did not gather evidence against you to prove you as culprit but to catch the real one... I pushed you away that day...coz I could not see you being hounded by peehu...now I took the call was also for you...it has been proved who was the culprit but I ordered the management to keep it a secret and give the person a second change and publish in the morning paper turning down all charges against you.' Ram' eyes were also streaming with tears she felt his warm tears against her skin and broke the hug..She tried to rub off the rain the tears. you haven't lost me Mr.Kapoor... I was always your..' Priya I Promise I will never let you go away this time please come back to me.. I am all alone in the big house..everybody lives their own life without bothering about me... I need you..' Me too Ram I long to be in your arms.. to be pampered by you... to feel you gaze upon me..'  Ram traced his hand on her face tucked of her wet hair behind her ear I cant wait to go home with you Mr.Kapoor I cant survive this 4 months without you' Ram kissed her..it was a long kiss and warm kiss under the bitter icy rain but it had no effect on the two lovers...when it ended Ram knew she was back again to him in his arms and they walked towards the house with arms encircling around each other with Priya resting her head against his broad cheat where she felt loved.

The End

By Anonymous

I has posted the last part. Will be waiting for your valuable feedback and request to silent readers to comment too. Do comment and hit the like button. 

P.S. Please delete the PM from your inbox after reading it 
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awesome end of a beautiful story.
Do write more such raya stories. Edited by Sakshiashu - 8 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful writing
Loved it the way it stops