anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

I think Geet will kill Dilawar, hand over the land to Ranvi and go to jail. 

And Ranvi will adopt Deepu...Gunjan will be forgiven as always...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
the ending i want...
Dilawar kills Gunjan...Gunjan kills Dilawar while dying...

and Ranvi n Geet shift to mumbai to make a career in singing...and eventually get married.
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I think Geet will kill Dilawar, hand over the land to Ranvi and go to jail. 

And Ranvi will adopt Deepu...Gunjan will be forgiven as always...

Or maybe she dies saving Geet by sacrificing herself?
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Or maybe she dies saving Geet by sacrificing herself?

Gunjan has finally come to her senses. Ranvi will adopt Deepu whoever among the two die i.e Gunjan or Geet. But it will go upto Baldev & his family about Dilawar's deeds.

Waiting to see Manjeet & Dilawar getting exposed & Bansuri's truth come out before Baldev & Balwant.

anjs thumbnail
loved the precap...Gunjan deserves it...
felt really bad when Ranvi told Veera,  how the land is gift from Ratan to Gunjan n he can't keep it as mortgage for the loan...hence the house...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This entire fiilds burning track is for Gunjan jee, Baldev Jee and Bansuri jee to redeem themselves
I too have a feeling that Geet jee will come to know the truth about Dilawar and she will kill him in order to save Ranvijay jee, his patni jee, and his entire sasural jees including Manjeet

Manjeet is not gonna die or go to jail; she is the elder member of the family unko toh sau gunah bhi maaf hai; baki sabhi ko bhi

Ranvi jee, Gunjan jee will adopt Deepu

Balwant jee n his khan daan will live happily too

Ye sab EVKAV ka last ep mein hoga
Geet kills Dilawar to save Gunjan and the land. Gunjan  takes the blame on herself and tells everyone that she is not good for Ranvi. Before going she gives Ranvi's hand to Geet. Balwant blesses the couple.
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

Geet kills Dilawar to save Gunjan and the land. Gunjan  takes the blame on herself and tells everyone that she is not good for Ranvi. Before going she gives Ranvi's hand to Geet. Balwant blesses the couple.

Gunjan isnt that selfless...even if she kills Veera, she will expect Ranvi to forgive her...and live happily with her...

there is no way she will take Geet's blame on herself...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raadhni

Ye kuch jaudaai ka ending jaise nahi ho gaya

I know nothing like murder was there

UM's character is going away saying the greed first rose in my heart then it transfers to Sri devi ka character She has suffered now it is my time to suffer

She is preggo with the hero's baby and says chalti hoon photo bhejoongi ise aashirwaad dena didi