How KVB wud have lukd as Asad?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
KVB was approached to replace KSG as Asad before he was finalised to play Aahil. So how KVB wud have lukd as Asad? How wud SurVir wud have been as AsYa?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
😛 Good post. He'll look awesome. He can do any role with elan
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he would've been better than Raquesh (no offense to fans of him). Raqesh often had problems with the dialogue pronunciation and his angry look was actually not that great. I remember part of the reason why I adored KSG as Asad (not actually a big fan of his but even I can't deny his amazingness as Asad) was because you could actually believe him embodying the name Asad -- aka being a ferocious lion. KSG angry looks was amazing. It was equal parts terrifying as in you knew he would do something and equal parts good looking. Didn't get that from Raqesh. 

As for KVB. KVB is also a really strong actor -- esp when it comes to playing tortured souls. His angry face is really good too -- you can totes imagine him as Asad imo. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The actors had justified the respective roles they had played. Comparison posts are not allowed and may lead to fan war.

Topic Closed
QH DT