"FREIDA PINTO Doesn't Pick Up My Phone"-HRITHIK ROSHAN

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, whose own dance skills are impressive to say the least, has praised Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto for her 'amazing' talent in Desert Dancer. The Bang Bang star also praised the entire team.

The 41-year-old actor also added that he wanted to wish Freida, but she did not receive his call: Directed by Richard Raymond, Desert Dancer is a biographical film and narrates the true story of a young, self-taught dancer in Iran, Afshin Ghaffarian, who risked his life for his dream to become a dancer, despite a nationwide dancing ban. Freida reportedly underwent intensive training for the role of Elaheh in the film.
Edited by Thrasher - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good one 😆 Title is so funny

Anyway in reality Frieda would not do that
It is just she was traveling and she rarely active on social media
As Frieda is Indian she is familiar with Bollywood stars

Frieda's answer(Indian Express)

The actress was surprised with Hrithik's gesture and claiming that she is not very active on social media, she acknowledged his compliments and said, "Gosh why would I ignore him? We've had a lovely email exchange. I did miss his call because I was travelling but it's very kind and humble of him to make sure his congratulatory note reached me. In fact, it was some of his fans and followers who are my friends who urged me to read his tweet. I'm very thankful to him especially since dance and respect for this art form is an inherent part of who he is. He has inspired me to continue pursuing expression through movement in my career."Edited by Chachachoudhury - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Chachachoudhury

Good one 😆 Title is so funny

Frieda's answer(Indian Express)

The actress was surprised with Hrithik's gesture and claiming that she is not very active on social media, she acknowledged his compliments and said, "Gosh why would I ignore him? We've had a lovely email exchange. I did miss his call because I was travelling but it's very kind and humble of him to make sure his congratulatory note reached me. In fact, it was some of his fans and followers who are my friends who urged me to read his tweet. I'm very thankful to him especially since dance and respect for this art form is an inherent part of who he is. He has inspired me to continue pursuing expression through movement in my career."

LMAO ðŸ¤£

how embarrassing for him lol