~The Erinyes Wonderland#1~ Welcome back Ranaji

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

So here goes my take on The First EPISODE...

Promotions

From the extent of publicity done for the show, the expectations are bound to arise. The PH surely seems to have shelled quite a lot of money to get the masses to watch the show. The continuous promotions on TV, the media etc hopefully bring the much needed numbers for the PH and channel.

LOOK

The show looked spectacular to say the least. The clothes, the set and every small detail in this shown has been taken care of. The PH has researched quite well and is trying to maintain the authenticity which reflects in the end product.

CHARACTERS

Both the protagonists on the show are introduced in the first episode itself. The show is moving at a decent enough pace. Gayatri comes across as someone who will be able to get her way by using her smartness. She is a confident woman who is not afraid to lie to get what she wants. She is someone who may be shy but a woman who is modern in comparison to the woman of that era. It will be good to see how well she can manage her entire kingdom after her marriage.

Ranaji was shown as intense who is very serious about life. He is brave and came back victorious from the battlefield. The other characters are also interesting and it will be great to see how they all help RaGa get married and fall in love.

STORY

Though there is nothing new on the story front and it looks like a clich love story. It will still be an interesting watch because it is not just a normal love story but interspersed with the struggle of our nation's independence.

Everything from the storyline, the characters, the execution, the acting looks top notch.

PS: Sid and DD make a sizzling pair and I cannot wait to see more of them.  

Edited by leverne - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
add me😆 Edited by drashti38 - 8 years ago
leverne thumbnail

While we can discuss to our heart's content here and have fun, the below rules (in addition to forum rules) need to be strictly followed at all times:

1. No quoting more than thrice (the page gets too heavy to load and you can always use @ to refer to any member).
2. No character/actor bashing allowed at any cost. Members indulging in character/actor bashing will be reported straightaway.
3. No discussing actor's personal lives. There are AT's designated for such discussions
4. Needless to say, comparison posts or posts regarding other shows are not at all allowed.
5. No spamming allowed. There are chitchat clubs for them. 
6. Constructive criticism is absolutely welcome but there should be no mocking or indirect bashing of actors/ characters.
7. Refrain from bashing fellow members. Remember, we are here to have peaceful and fruitful discussions about the show and not unnecessary fights.

Admins and co-admins will be in charge of maintaining decorum on this thread. Please pm the admins and co-admins if you have a problem with any post made any member. The admins will try to ensure that all the above rules are followed. You may also report the thread to the moderators of the forum. It is our thread and it's a joint responsibility of all the members to ensure we follow the rules and stick to the purpose of the thread.

Admins (approved by the moderators):
Leverne
-chinmay-

Co-Admins:
Avadakedavra
kittupratzz

Members:

Skyfall_,  --Janvie--,  _SnowFlakes_,  Neeju,  ..neelanjana,  KittuPratzz,  KissTheSky,  AvadaKedavra,  Echo.of.Hope,  -DamnedDrooler-utopia88,  _Darling_,  Billu-Maamma,  Flawed-Beauty,  ananya2010,  -WhiteGirl-,  _Chinmayi_,  MissBahanji,  Meenah,  BrainEaterOwlDrashtilove,  drashti38,  Snow_Angel,  Madhuri53,  Sandy-Naz,  -chrys-,  -Sufi-

Please pm any of the above admins or co-admins if you want to be added as member. Alternatively, please like this post and we will include your name in the members list.

Rules for opening the next thread: 

Once the thread reaches 150 pages, please move the discussions to the next thread. Any of the members who are online at the time can open the next thread. Please use the group name - The Erinyes Wonderland#<<thread no>> <<any title you think suits>>. If possible drop a comment on the old thread if you are making the next thread so 2 people don't end up opening the next thread.
The layout needs to be copied from this thread for all future threads. You may come up with a creative write-up for the thread you open. 

Link to previous threads:

Link to subsequent threads:

Edited by leverne - 8 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u for making this thread!!
I loved the first episode n did not find it slow!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Judging by the first episode, I am loving the character of Gayatri. We got the most insight to her character. She is a very confident girl. She does not let anyone else tell her where she should go or not be allowed to go. She does not concur with her mother's sentiments about a girl not be allowed to read. She is very fond of knowledge that showed through. Also she seems to politically astute. She holds great reverence for Ranaji and his bravery as a warrior. Its the type we hold for great politicians today. She has an image build up of him, that he would view commoner as his equals. As he fought shoulder to shoulder with the soldiers of his own nation. Along with this maturity their is a naivety as well. The way she fools the library guard was very cleverly done.

The other character we got insight into was the Raj Mata. She seemed some what self-conscious. But not vain. She did not let the wrinkles on her neck take away from he responsibility as a queen. She also respects her servants and their view point. Very rarely do we see royals doing that.

The character we got just glimpses of was that of Rana Indravardan Singh. But for what we can see is that he is a very brave warrior. He has lost his father. He saw death up close and personally during war. We also saw a moment of his trauma from the past during the war haunt him today. When he closes his eyes and reminisces the War.

Not only that but the political backdrop involved with this fictional royal family was made more apparent today. As we saw the jealousy his male cousin holds for Rana ji and his position in the Royal family. We saw an attempted assassination. Who is behind this assassination? Was it his cousin? Was it someone else? What the secrets behind the palace and of Ranaji's past? It is all yet to unfold?

Edited by grumpydwarf - 8 years ago
leverne thumbnail

Hello... This is a discussion thread about the episode.. Edit your post to  write something you liked/ disliked about the episode... 

I will edit this post later with my analysis😉
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Was waiting for the thread add me as a member
episode was good
its was like introduction to 3/4 main characters

Ranaji who just returned from war and traumatized 
Gayatri care free and bubbly yet brave enough to read books even without her mother permission

Rajmata very elegant and royal (i m very egar to know how she gona accept gyatri as her bahu😆)

Edited by Meenah - 8 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hola Reni ðŸ¤—

Ru-
Just watched the episode! Still lost in the episode and our Rana And Rani <3 
Contrary to many, I didnt find the episode slow. It's was really good. MatajI ( Is that her name? ) was very classy too. 
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys!!!
I Like the episode... it was simple and loved Raj mata!!!