Will Sanam and Aahil die on Qubool Hai?

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Will Sanam and Aahil die on Qubool Hai?

Bangistan team on Qubool amids lot of drama for the viewers...

Monday, July 27, 2015 | 6:23:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 47 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

In the upcoming episodes of Zee TV's Qubool Hai, audience will get to see Rangat-e-Eid celebrations where Jannat will notice two odd men Allah Rakha Khan (Pulkit Samrat) and Dushyant Sharma (Ritesh Deshmukh). It will be a funny sequence where the duo will be seen promoting their upcoming flick.

In the promos, you must have seen Shaad (Varun Toorkey) pushing Jannat and Aahil from the hill top. Are the love birds going to die? 

Read on...

The answer is no, Jannat and Aahil will be very much alive. Jannat will come in as a thunder to all those who wonder about her being dead while Ahil will go missing. the show will take a 20 year leap and post the leap, only Additi Gupta and Surbhi Jyoti will be seen from the old star cast.

OMG! Indeed there is lot more in store for the viewers of Qubool Hai!

Aakruti Damani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
means it will be last time we will see our kvb as aahil...๐Ÿ˜”
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratiagrawal

means it will be last time we will see our kvb as aahil...๐Ÿ˜”

yeah it is best for kvb
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God! Does that mean Surbhi will be playing a 42 year old woman or will it be Sanam's reincarnation? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•
VirusForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya6

Oh God! Does that mean Surbhi will be playing a 42 year old woman or will it be Sanam's reincarnation? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•

i think sanam reincarnation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow now this is a news to me, What an awesome end to Sahil, ๐Ÿ˜•Awesome Job Gul Khan, today you proved how talentless you and your team is, I keep wondering why she even creates these love stories when she does not want to end them properly, Anyway good for all of us who were hanging because of KV now there is no reason to watch this shit anymore.. All the best to KV, He truly is an amazing actor and I really wish he comes back with some awesome story, and character. I really hope he never works with this PH again.