Poll

Chose Ending?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I want all  the leads to divorce specially Veera and Bladev!
I think Baldev and Gunjan are beyond repairs now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i dont care bt Baldev Veera...at the moment i want Ranvi for Geet...Gunjan can go to hell...or if its too sadistic, then send her to mumbai by making her an actress
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How about a different ending? The truth comes out about Gunjan, Dilawar and Manjeet and everyone hates them and then a bomb goes off and they all get blown up and die. THE END! Kahani khatam, kisa khatam. At this point that for me would be the right ending. Anything else would be fake. Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want Baldev to go against Gunjan & Bansuri. Manjeet & Dilawar should be punished. I want Geet to marry Rahul if Gunjan survives otherwise she should marry Ranvi.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

How about a different ending? The truth comes out about Gunjan, Dilawar and Manjeet and everyone hates them and then a bomb goes off and they all get blown up and die. THE END! Kahani khatam, kisa khatam. At this point that for me would be the right ending. Anything else would be fake.

i would prefer a explosion destroying the whole of pp and the pathetic story ends ðŸ¤¢ 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: overactor

i would prefer a explosion destroying the whole of pp and the pathetic story ends ðŸ¤¢ 

I thought that too but then I thought why should the whole of Pritumpura have to suffer for these two families doings? As long as these two familes die, I don't care about the rest. But I've got to say Pritumpura is annoying so maybe it would be better if the whole of Pritumpura disappears from existence? 
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

I thought that too but then I thought why should the whole of Pritumpura have to suffer for these two families doings? As long as these two familes die, I don't care about the rest. But I've got to say Pritumpura is annoying so maybe it would be better if the whole of Pritumpura disappears from existence? 

Yeah the world would be a better place, no offence to the real pp.

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
For me, Baldev and Gunjan's actions have reached a new low. I just want Gunjan to die or go to Mumbai to become an actress or go wherever. Ranvi and Geet get married, and live happily with Deepu.
Baldev and Bansuri apologize to Veera, and Veera promises to focus more on her house rather than her brother's. I really want Baldev to repent for all his actions towards Geet.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want veeba to be end game
All hate Gunjan and find out about all the crap she has done
Gunjan then dies with dilawar and manjeet
Ranvi gets deepu

Geet I don't really care
cha002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ranvi should marry Geet. Don't care what happens to stupid Baldev. 
Bansuri, Manjeet , Gunjan and Dilawar should be thrashed.