Wanna watch QH4?

Poll

How many of u will cntinue watching qh4?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hw many of u will watch ths?i thnk we already knw wht type of stry will b!SJ will b sahil's daughter,ADITI will b ifsa daughter.both fall 4 same man & rest of the story u knw full of sazis.dnt knw abt male leads.very happy tht kv finaly b free.i cn gv it a try only if any populer male lead cm lk shaleen malhodra,karan kundra,harshad,etc etc which nt gonna happen i thnk.thy hv enough brain 2 tk ths shw.a big no if any newbie cm.best of luck 2 SJ.dnt knw why she still sticking with ths.its better she also quit bt as its her own discion.
Lv u surbhi/ksg/kvb/shahzad/asya/sahil/sehan/kabhi/survir/suzad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will give it a try coz I still have hope and plus I don't want to start watchin a new show coz they are good at the beginning but after some episodes they have the same story..so its better to continue with 1 :-)
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a big no from my side.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hell NO!
the thought of watching another show by this PH makes me shudder.😆
But i won't be surprised if they mange to troll a new set of audience with another magical couple for few months at 7.30PM.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
After watching QH2 in the initial days then skipping then coming again for SeHan then leaving The giving QH 3 a chance but then ending up leaving
YE PH ke show mujhe QH nahi hai

So Will I watch QH 4 Right now my answer is 

If it is not related to QH 2 n 3 characters then might give it a try for a week but if yes then definitely 

JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hell NO!

the thought of watching another show by this PH makes me shudder.😆
But i won't be surprised if they mange to troll a new set of audience with another magical couple for few months at 7.30PM.

You bet they will Sim.. a new magical couple... is out to win new fans.. one half of which is Aaliya😛.. the other half will  be a handsome hunk. You can be sure of that.
He will also know how to act..going by by their past records, they are good with casting. even a side-kick minion like Saif is portrayed by a lead material actor😆
I am thankful that the new time does not suit me.. so this is what Surbhi meant- 'Dil ki kashmakash Khatm hogi😆.. she meant viewers ke dil ki kashmkash😃.

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JShukla

You bet they will Sim.. a new magical couple... is out to win new fans.. one half of which is Aaliya😛.. the other half will  be a handsome hunk. You can be sure of that.
He will also know how to act..going by by their past records, they are good with casting. even a side-kick minion like Saif is portrayed by a lead material actor😆
I am thankful that the new time does not suit me.. so this is what Surbhi meant- 'Dil ki kashmakash Khatm hogi😆.. she meant viewers ke dil ki kashmkash😃.

Casting is the only thing they get right still remember the dance Master who came for AsYa's first attempt at getting married and the Sheik.
I hope Akash gets a good show or some  movies .Another wasted talent here. 
Who is Aaliya? 
NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I will watch coz if we can watch a crap for half year can't we watch a fresh story 
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its better if cvs end QH on happy note. 
But i will watch QH for SJ😳 . Gosh Sj should quit this show now. But i am sure few months of new season will be magical 😆