KAYAOS:sukoon mila tumse milke part-2 AND part 3 pg-3

potink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaya os sukoon mila

As so many speculation are going on for the next track I wanted to write something till we wait for actual episodes. Here it goes

This scene starts after kabir and Khalids confrontation.

Kabir angrily walks up to shreya and says

"Why r u here again? Whatever u did to me was a big deal and this is too! Find a new EIC aur chalao yeh channel. " and he throws his resignation letter and leaves..

Ananya sees this and tries to stop kabir but he doesn't look at her and goes to his house.

Ronnie comes there and asks "oye sab thiek hai na aur yeh kabir 9 baje ka bulletin padhe bina chala gaya."

Ananya says" ha yaar dekh na mujhe ghar drop karne bhi nahi ruke bahot gusse me the shayad shreya se behes hui. Chal me nikal ti hu. Kal milte hai bye" she starts walking out and overhears manav on phone talking to someone about kabirs contract being khalid and shreya's conspiracy to keep kabir. And hearing this she left.

She went to her house and went to the dinner table and remembered how kabir stromed out of the office and asked her mother.
"Ma agar koi baat bohot bother kar rahi ho toh kya use waqt dena chaiye yah turant baat karni chaiye."

"Kya hua beta. Kuch hua hai kya"

"Nahi ma bas apki advice chaiye"

"Dekho ananya meh janti hu koi baat hai agar nahi batana chahti koi baat nahi par koi bhi riste meh communication hona bahot jaruri hai varna galat femiya hone lagti hai"

"Thank you ma you r the best" saying this she went to the kitchen and packed dinner for her and kabir and was walking out saying bye to her mom.

Anita knew something was wrong but being a cool and understanding mom she left let her go.
"Beta be safe and stay out of trouble"

She knocked on kabirs door and was surprised when no one opened it and used the spare key to go in and was shocked to see kabir in such a vulnerable state.

Kabir looked up shocked to see ananya seeing him in such state. "Anan..ya tu...m ya..ha" he said stammering and choking on his words.
His eyers were red and teary and looked so lost. He had an opened bottle of alcoholic drink and was about to drink it when ananya stopped him and said " kabir aap yeh kya kar rahe hai. Kab tak apne past se bhagenge. aap kyu apne past ko phir se apne aap ko todne ka mouka de rahe hai jabki who past uske layak hi nahi. Jis tarah se aap react kar rahe hai usse yeh toh pata chal gaya ke apke past ne ek baar apko tod diya hai par sherya ko dekha na apne uspe koi guilt ya dard dekh raha tha apko. Isse safh pata chal raha hai ke use koi fark hi nahi pad raha. Kyu apne aap ko inta dard de rahe hai aap.

Kabir looked at ananya overwhelmed with emotions and started crying internally and said " anany...a" he puts his head on her shoulder and hugs her and says while sobbing
"Us aurat ki vajah se meri family, emotions aur respect sab kuch chen gaya. Sab log ne kya kuch nahi sunaya. Bhale apne as pas sakth dewar banayi the par ander hi ander toth raha tha meh. khusiyo se door rehne laga tha yeh sochke kahi zyada khus ho gaya toh yeh bhi chen jayega. Akelapan hi mera aklota sathi tha. Meh zinda toh tha par jee nahi raha tha.
Usne meri zindagi barbad kardi. Phir tum meri life meh ayi phir se jena sikhaya, sapne dekhna sikhaya aur phir se vo shreya aagayi mujse kushiya chenne. Dar lagta hai kahi tum bhi chod kar na chali jao." He tightened his hold on her and cried out saying "pls mujhe chod kar mat jana ananya meh nahi jee payunga" and cried out

Ananya consoled him saying "meh kahi mahi ja rahi aur kabhi saath nahi chodungi" she hugged him till he calmed down and gently asked "aap ne khana khaya" and kabir nodded his head in a no.

Ananya took him to the dinner table and stsrted taking out a piece of paratha and baigan ka bhartha and feed him.
Kabir just stared at ananya with a satisfied face but smile was far away from his face. Ananya saw this and tried cheering him up "waise aap na bade husband type material ho app khana bhi bana lete ho aur yeh kitchen ko kitna accha maintain keya hai. Meh bohoot lucky hu" saying this in her cute chirpy way made kabir smile and he said "thank you ananya" and feed her with his hands.
"ab tum dekhna meh shreya ki kaise band bajata hu. Miss kasyap its showtime"

So guys pls give ur feedbacks and should I continue with next part. Thanks for reading.

😊Edited by potink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS
I really want to see Ananya as his support...his strength...
loved it dear ðŸ˜Š
BabaiyA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Niceee... vogowan kre aisai kuch ho... waiting.. ab kya hoga
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb
Please do continuee
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That felt so real
Let's see what the show writers decide
Loved your last line: it's showtime!
Great idea and nice writing
Thanks
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She gave him her strength... <3
BeAutiful

potink thumbnail
Kabir pretended to fall asleep as he knew ananya would not leave until she is satisfied that he is okay.

Ananya left and kabir opened his eyes and kept thinking.

Next day at KKN the shrewd EIC kabir sharma was back. He straight up went to shreya's cabin and said
"Hi shreya, maine kal bahoot socha aur thay kia ke me kkn nahi chodunga aur vaise bhi maine voh contract sign kia hai toh."

Shreya says"accha kia kabir, kabhi toh apne alava channel pe bhi dhayn dia"

"Ha shreya tum sahi keh rahi ho. Jo beet gaya uske bare me sochne ka kya phyda"

Kabir leaves and shreya thinks to herself "yeh toh mara kam aur bhi assan ho gaya ab mujhe kabir ko vapas pane ke liye koi nahi rok sakta"

On the way kabir sees manav storming to malvika's cabin and kabir calls him"manav bhai kya aap mere cabin me 2 min ke liye ayenge. Kuch imp baat karni hai"

Manav goes to malvika and asks "yeh mai kya sun raha hu malvika. Kabir se naya contract sign karvaya. Tum ne toh mujhe..

"Dekho manav mere pass tumhe dene ke liye kuch nahi hai. Stop acting like a loser anyway mujhe baksh do" saying this she left.

Manav was trying to digest what malvika told him and then went to kabirs cabin.

"Ha kabir saab boliye, kaise yaad kia"

"Ha manav bhai aap toh jante hi hoge shreya meri ex-wife hai aur khalid ne mere saath dokhe se yeh 3 saal ka contract bhi sign karva diya"

"Mujhe toh abhi hi resign karna hai par kya karu phas gaya hu yaha. Mujhe lagta hai aap hi EIC post deserve karte hai ishliye aap se puch na tha saath denge mera shreya ko yaha se hatvane ke liye"

Manav who was just called loser by malvika. His bruised ego made him join hands with kabir.
"Jee kabir saab aap chinta mat kariye bas kahiye mujhe kya karna hai"

" manav bhai pehle toh vada kariye mere aur ananya ke bare meh kisi ko nahi bataoge"

"Bohot purana khiladi hu meh kabir saab. Befikar rahe"

Thank you for all these wonderful comments. I appreciate them all. So I thought of making this a 2 part OS but my brain has added so much to the story that I an unable to write everthing In one go so lets see how much I can write. I promise ill update soon. Thanks again dearies :)
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice one
do continue
i want to see shreya ki band
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh !!
i CANNOT imagine in my wildest dream Kabir and Manav together !
On second thought , thats gonna be a rocking jodi !
UPDATE SOOON
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This si actually wonderful tosee Manav & kabir bonding. They have to get together to show Malvika what a loser she is and to throw Shreya out. They can be better comrades