Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Mastani...

indeed.. such a refreshing show..more ppl will surely join..😃

ya the lovely unique concept and shows goodness will soon grab a lot of member
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi sadhana ...
sorry dear i couldnt be regular just little bit busy in job and personal life bt i visit the forum.. and watch the show..i m loving it.. ... infact i visit the forum at very first day of show's telecast... and i too wonder abt CM..
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

hi sadhana ...
sorry dear i couldnt be regular just little bit busy in job and personal life bt i visit the forum.. and watch the show..i m loving it.. ... infact i visit the forum at very first day of show's telecast... and i too wonder abt CM..

Its ok u dont need to be sorry i have to see u here . Welcm Renu! Its realy hard to say about CM but the show is realy god a someting new then usual SassBahu show
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhana-ku.jha

Its ok u dont need to be sorry i have to see u here .Welcm Renu!Its realy hard to say about CM but the show is realy god a someting new then usual SassBahu show

yes its really different from saas bahu saga ..i loved it..and i m nt really cared abt CM ranking becaz it really doesnt matter :) the show is good and all the actors r doing great job..
JhaCreation thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

yes its really different from saas bahu saga ..i loved it..and i m nt really cared abt CM ranking becaz it really doesnt matter :) the show is good and all the actors r doing great job..

yes u r right spicaly A K singh show ideal doctor and pooja gor does realy well , inder sago and many vetran actors giver show a royal apperiance inspit of CM is too low hope it in feature in feature it would do wellEdited by sadhana-ku.jha - 8 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
 this forum is not much active because this show is sensible, and in India sensible show cant works..here people only like sas-bahu or plain bubblgum romance..u agree or not but this is true.. i love this show but i know his show's future is not bright.. so as long they r following original story i will be watching..i hope they will continue this taste till end not want to see a long loud, meaningless series.. Edited by croziaxx - 8 years ago
JhaCreation thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

this forum is not much active because this show is sensible, and in India sensible show cant works..here people only like sas-bahu or plain bubblgum romance..u agree or not but this is true.. i love this show but i know his show's future is not bright.. so as long they r following original story i will be watching..i hope they will continue this taste till end not want to see a long loud, meaningless series..

u r write in people mosty like to watch romantic and saas bahu show . Never mind i will always watch it