Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Who will be aliya? 
Anyways if kv not there me too won't watch as I Started watching this show last year only when kv entered 
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was news QH ending in august 2015 and it turned out to be false. Just because QH hai has been given a new time slot to give way to ETRETR people are making up news that QH will take 20 years leap again. One source spicing up false news and other news articles copying pasting. There is not one slightest sign of any leap to come.
Super shaad was pushed off cliff he survived. Jannat would survive the cliff given she got shaad super power but not aahil.
Even SJ and AG are not aware of leap. KVB should have announced it. His wife teejay sidhu gave explanation instagram when kvb left in april 2015.
Generation leap will nayi sanam make new jannat/sanam just like murtuza. She will also create new male lead for her. Why not make aahil who is her husband. Sanam aahil to die before leap. So SJ will generate from where to have same face as sanam? KVB out? He looked happy shooting cliff scene unlike in april 2015 when he was very sad.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

If they are giving surbhi a character like zoya to bring trp in new slot then i think they should also bring ksg to pair with aaliya.What do you all think.

no prob.i still lv kabhi/asya..bt also i dnt wnt ksg again cm ths crap also its impossible 4 him bcz he is main lead of 'HATE STORY 3" opposit zareen
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys still we hv time i think.i mean sahil will not die by murtaza's hand...bcz tellychakkar article said it take leap in mid aug or september.so i thnk thy atleast clear ths mess someway..
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😕... ðŸ¤£...
So every time trp drops and the story looses it's freshness their solution is to kill everyone and take a leap??! So ridiculous!! So glad I have stopped watching QH months ago...

Edited by mayuri099 - 8 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
When will SJ ID f QH be celebrated??? Edited by Chahanya - 8 years ago
MsCupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really another leap😕 Just read in comments in the new article so decided to visit forum I was a loyal fan of QH I still love surbhi but I don't need another generation leap 
Maybe having a 20 year leap shows us how 2035 will look which I m sure will be the same as 2015🤣
Edited by Pilothegirl - 8 years ago
tazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya6

4 Lions Qubool Hai is all set to take a giant leap of 20 years and it will once again bring back the original theme of the show.

As per our sources, the story of season 3 will end with Aahil and Sanam's death and season 4 will start soon with Surbhi Jyoti's comeback in Zoya's personality with a new name, Aaliya. There will also be a new male lead.

When contacted Surbhi remained unavailable for confirmation.

Credit: WorldTV News

Ok guys! this is too much. This articles are unbeleivable!

do you have a link of this article?
Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago
tazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshmaruth

There was news QH ending in august 2015 and it turned out to be false. Just because QH hai has been given a new time slot to give way to ETRETR people are making up news that QH will take 20 years leap again. One source spicing up false news and other news articles copying pasting. There is not one slightest sign of any leap to come.
Super shaad was pushed off cliff he survived. Jannat would survive the cliff given she got shaad super power but not aahil.
Even SJ and AG are not aware of leap. KVB should have announced it. His wife teejay sidhu gave explanation instagram when kvb left in april 2015.
Generation leap will nayi sanam make new jannat/sanam just like murtuza. She will also create new male lead for her. Why not make aahil who is her husband. Sanam aahil to die before leap. So SJ will generate from where to have same face as sanam? KVB out? He looked happy shooting cliff scene unlike in april 2015 when he was very sad.

EXACTLY!!! KV and Surbhi seemed so happy when they were shooting the cliff scene. If they were to leave or die, they would be upset or say something. Although there is a picture with a quote of the leap and apparently KV said he's quitting, it does not match with other articles. Other articles talk about Aaliya. The one where they quoted what KV said mentioned someone else. 
Surbhi, who was introduced as Zoya, went on to play her daughter Sanam and Sunehri post the first leap. She will now play Mahira and will have a new hero opposite her. The show will mark the entry of the fourth male lead after Karan Singh Grover, Raqesh Vashisth and Karanvir Bohra. 

As of now, we could only hope that the entire leap news is false. Some people are happy because they think that KV is free. Actually, KV is the reason we still watch this show. Their chemistry is too good! Getting rid of him well get rid of the audience. So instead of giving QH 4 a new story, we should hope that it is completely SaHil. 
tazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pilothegirl

Really another leap😕 Just read in comments in the new article so decided to visit forum I was a loyal fan of QH I still love surbhi but I don't need another generation leap 

Maybe having a 20 year leap shows us how 2035 will look which I m sure will be the same as 2015🤣

They're most likely going to make that 2015. So SaHil was born in the 1960's-70's and AsYa was born even before that. (But then their graves won't match the dates). And yes, you're right. We do not need this generation leap. All they need to do is unite SaHil and show them together. It is very unfair to all of us. Surbhi and KVB can make this much better!  Surbhi has had too many male leads in one show. I don't know what she thinks of having another male lead. All I will be hoping for is to hear that the leap news is false.