Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NO THIS CANT HAPPEN.THIS WASNT THE END OF SAHIL WE WERE WAITING FOR.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

WHY do Aahil and Sanam have to die? Why can't they go overseas and their daughter be like Zoya, an NRI? They can easily be living overseas or maybe they pass away in an accident and she comes to India to search her roots again? Why can't it be like that? Why do they have to be killed now? Don't they have ANY new ideas? 

Mandy, may be they will go overseas and stay there...and this will be Seher's daughter.

Or an entirely new story. Lets not jump the gun.😊
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This news about the leap came as a shocker to me but I have mixed feeling on this article.

Sad that SaHil will never have a happy ending.

Seher won't return ever.

Happy that SJ won't play SaHil's daughter. Aliya will be a complete new character. No connection with the previous characters by blood so no scheming, plotting, murdering etc.

I am looking forward a bit to QH4. The story of QH has been ruined so much that it can't be undone. So better it has a fresh start.

P.S. They said that the leap is because of the new time slot. So that audience get to see something new.
But what if the trps rise at 7:30 slot. Will they change their mind or drag the decision a bit and give us SaHil reloaded till that?
surbhikideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they are giving surbhi a character like zoya to bring trp in new slot then i think they should also bring ksg to pair with aaliya.What do you all think. Edited by surbhikideewani - 8 years ago
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhikideewani

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">If they are giving surbhi a character like zoya to bring trp in new slot then i think they should also bring ksg to pair with aaliya.What do you all think.</font>

How good that would be! If I am not wrong, its everyone's dream in the forum to have KaBhi back!
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zoya6

How good that would be! If I am not wrong, its everyone's dream in the forum to have KaBhi back!

i wish but he is busy with his new movie :hate story 3
sahil333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ Sahil333:

Yes KV did say they promised each other they would end the show together! I guess that decision has been taken off their hands! After the way they totally messed up this story with so much cheapness and one woman with two men story, I guess this is their only way to bring it back? But I don't know why it had to be this way? 

Only good news is KV is free to walk off. Then they can do what they want! But I want SAHIL to at least have some happiness like ASYA did! Well it seems the same thing will happen to them as well! Rinse and repeat! They have a daughter, they get killed and then daughter's story starts! The CV's of this show have no creativity left! That is clear! 

I am just sad that I won't get to hear Junoon again! That was the best BG! Closest thing to Rabba Ve! How promising this show was at start of Season2? Can't believe what they did to this show! So sad! 

@blue: How?! Broken promises by SJ? She was one of the reason KV came back, he said it himself. In life you have to make choices and also that are based on principles.

I'm gonna get sticked here for saying this and sorry . I think SJ is worshipping her darling Gul that she doesn't know that she is being used by her. Sometimes I feel like she is afraid to leave QH behind. Is unsure of herself to be out there without Gul. I just wanna see her in a new show not produced by her darling.

Anyway, thx SJ for what you have done in QH and best of luck to you.

And to KV, this is for you:

No need for revenge
Just sit back & wait
Those who hurt you
will eventually screw up
         themselfs
   & if you're lucky,
God will let you watch.

Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: THE_BOSS

GUL could have preponed the generation leap couple of months earlier then KVB could have easily done the  suryaputra karn show...anyway better opportunities are waiting for him...

Sooo wanted KV to do the suryaputra karn show...😭
Sadly...
KV should have left earlier...
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

Well, this is just horrible. I wanted a happy ending for SaHil! 😒

Sanam and Aahil were a beautiful couple, who were butchered beyond recognition by their own creators. Even then, I, like most others, stuck around hoping to see them reunite and have some PEACE. It's not a four-letter word, CVs! They deserved to have some happiness. I'm pretty sure positivity can run shows too. It doesn't all have to be negativity. And a leap does not have good connotations. They won't just show us SaHil having their peaceful ending and then their daughter coming in years later to have her own story. Nope. SaHil will die some horrible deaths . . . and evil will win once more.

I am not a regular Indian drama watcher . . . I don't know how you all do it. This is the second drama I have seen ruined within a year, and I feel  like I am done. How do you viewers give your trust to these CVs over and over again?

but how SaHil can have a daughter? I think they didn't even get a proper SR right?😲😕
and i so agree with your point ... can't cvs open their eyes? 😭

x.titli.x thumbnail
@MrDarcyfan: exactly!!!! I'll miss Junoon Tere Ishq Ka...and i so agree with you... intense bg just like Rabba Ve! ðŸ˜­
they better give a proper HAPPY ENDING TO SAHIL! 😭 IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? ðŸ˜¡