Karna - You can love him or hate him but you can't ignore him

Saanjh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Another post from me on one day. What can I do? I am just in love with Karna character and I read some of your posts. Some people love karna and some people hate him but he can't be ignored. I love Karna's character because he is most human character in Mahabhart. He was not evil like Shakuni and He was not Dharmraj. He is just a normal person who wants to prove his worth and he was denied that chance each time.
Who is best dhanurdhar - Karna or Arjuna. Some people will say Karna and some will say Arjuna but I think Vedvyasa Mahabharat never answer our this question as history is always written from the point of winners and not losers. In Mahabharata, there are certain instances in which Arjuna defeats Karna in right way ( Virat Yudha) but then in final battle, Arjun killed him in wrong way.
Karna who is rejected by his own mother had been rejected by the upper cast he was born in. He know he can't be a shudra and this knowing led him to his eternal quest of finding himself and he got his answers but in wrong time. This is mockery of his destiny. He is not good, not bad. he had loyality,affection and sense of duty and these all qualities make him a more human character than any other character in Mahabharata.