Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Good that Anandi's work is back in focus after a long time.
Looks like they wanted to finish off Mannu Pooja Jagya Ganga Ratan track before the exit of the actor so Anandi's track has been pushed backward to accommodate this track.

As long as the tracks for Anandi focus either on her children or her work anything is acceptable whether it is a short track, time pass track or actually moves the story forward it doesn't matter as long as it does NOT revolve around BH characters.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
Wish Hiten was a lawyer here too, so he could help Anandi for N's fight from legal angle. It will come one day or the other.
But - ? Anyway.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Hiten is Ekta's discovery. He has clean looks with a lean body. And a good actor too.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe to compensate the absence of Shashank, they are bringing Hiten. Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Maybe to compensate the absence of Shashank, they are bringing Hiten.

This track with Nidhi and her family was planned long before.In fact the article came way back in April but the track is coming up only now.

It  probably was just pushed to back burner because they wanted to finish off Mannu Pooja track and sort out differences between Jagya Ganga and Jagya and his children probably because they wanted to give kind of happy ending for Shashank's Jagya.

Even if Shashank had not left this track would have come.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini30

Wish Hiten was a lawyer here too, so he could help Anandi for N's fight from legal angle. It will come one day or the other.

But - ? Anyway.

That would have been a really good move.

In past BV and Anandi-Shiv story suffered a lot because of such short tracks which led the story nowhere. Again they are doing the same, this time hopefully to kill the time. Anyways it is far better than Anandi solving BH problems..

The way SO keeps switching actors from one show to another is funny πŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

That would have been a really good move.

In past BV and Anandi-Shiv story suffered a lot because of such short tracks which led the story nowhere. Again they are doing the same, this time hopefully to kill the time. Anyways it is far better than Anandi solving BH problems..

The way SO keeps switching actors from one show to another is funny πŸ˜†

SO and most of established PHs do repeat their actors😊
Hiten was Kmaiyya's blue eyed boy and she used to cast him in almost ever show of hers.
Now he seems to have become a favourite with SO too.Not very surprising since he is good looking plus can act too

Shakti Anand played lead role in one of their shows and he is being cast as J nowπŸ˜†

Don't know whether I want to see anyone helping Anandi find her child or help her get her child back.
Her social work was the reason why she lost her child and it would be fitting if her social work helps her in getting her child back.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All sounds ok until Hiten stays here on public demand like the former parallel male lead and ends up becoming husband no.3 
aparnauma thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Shiv was brought in as the man in Anandi's life CVs channel writers everybody concerned with show referred to him as the new man in Anandi's life. So where was the doubts? Whether the role was meant to be a cameo which went on to become a lead Shiv would have been still the same. The man who showed her love healed her wounds and gave her something which she would cherish for the rest of her life.

Six moth role or a role that lasted almost three years it would have remained the same.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

πŸ˜›
Shiv was brought in as the man in Anandi's life CVs channel writers everybody concerned with show referred to him as the new man in Anandi's life. So where was the doubts? Whether the role was meant to be a cameo which went on to become a lead Shiv would have been still the same. The man who showed her love healed her wounds and gave her something which she would cherish for the rest of her life.

Six moth role or a role that lasted almost three years it would have remained the same.

i can't help it @aparna! Only when i expect the worst from CVs, something good happens. I remember all the times when i used to return to watch BV becoz there is a good storyline going on only to get disappointed again when it takes an annoying turn! Latest was Shiv's demise. I returned back becoz i was happy to hear about Anandi's pregnancy only to see that within next week they are planning to bump off Shiv. 
Now my mind automatically takes -ve turn whenever they plan a good storyline