Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shashank have been best the selection for Jagya's role Must praise BV cvs for it They casted perfect actor for the role of Jagya  He is just like how viewers imagined Jagya to be when he grows up  Tall ,   handsome . Jagya 's character is suppose to be very very handsome having  those prince charming good  looks and he has those.  Shashank has that handsome presence, befitting scion of a wealthy landlord's household...Remembering his debut, he had that lean teenager look then  a fresh handsome young man   Very pleasant appearance and what to say about his acting I will say like Madhuri ''Perfect ''
He was very easily accepted as  Jagya when he stepped in the show i remember Prats took some time but Shashank got much earlier acceptance than her Yes this role was just made for him only and  he did complete justice with it 

Edited by kikyo - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god YT and  colors did all old videos public that they had made private for some duration.  

Thanking BV I got to see complete package of talent, having so much longer graph of character starting from grey to negative to completely positive  but human all in one actor-Shashank .   
Was watching BV from kids JaAn days but had to skip his negative shade part as I really din have guts to see the realistic confused character turning negative because I Had always felt kabhi na kabhi he would realize his mistakes. His downfall made me upset  but   as soon as his graph started from negative to positive I fell for this character and actor finally . 

He was not author backed character but writer got treasure in terms of his talent . What ever he wanted to make feel he succeeded to convince. 

Now when I saw those his negative shaded episodes, my respect for him has touched new height  .Hats off to his talent and excitement to give every scene top notched. 

Very few actors do have guts to take hate for character as appreciation. He is one of them . 

Those golden days story revolved around Jagya and JaAn ,Shashank everywhere    

I never got bored seeing them again and again. awww that passion that intensity in his eyes that confusion that thought process reflecting on his face,  that rejection feel, that respect and craving for his family, his ambitions, his zidd as teenage, his flirting, his nautanki   everything was conveyed just through eyes .  👍🏼
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Speechless!!! I am proud of you people yaar...🤗

And shame on me to be called as his fan.. I don't know anything about this..
Yeh sab kab hua.. 
Mixed feelings,. He finally quit the show but hope he will come back soon 

I haven't seen the thread yet it is taking so much time to load on my mobile.. But the banner looks deathly!! Uff!! Killing☺️
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shashank Vyas is  an excellent performer He has been best among  Balika Vadhu's  cast  He got most difficult scenes and he performed them brilliantly His act in Balika vadhu have been a  sheer pleasure to watch.   His journey as Jagya started  from a very lovable teenager but then a most unfortunate slip in his immature youth,  the most unfortunate happenings in his life, the cruel custom of Bal Vivah leaving drastic effects on his life His  struggle to gather his scattered life  His recovery and ascent as a better human being   The  triumph of spirit- innate positivity not giving into bitter odds. True to his  grit and constructive- he rose. He   rose leaving the misfortune and unworthy losses behind, never to return to them and shine bright as a star   Jagdish's journey have been touching Shashank have been through out  awesome portraying all phases of his character  👏A long winding soap threw in many  excesses  with different variations in his character  and his ever changing co stars, this all  required  incredible  patience from the actor  but  he carried this all  in a professional grace 

With him leaving BV its an end of a glorious era The one youngster  who single handedly kept the viewers glued to this serial because all the story revolved around him More than Anandi creatives used Jagya for story purpose BV would be nothing without Jagya and Jagya would not be this memorable character without Shashank No other actor could play this character with this brilliance the way Shashank did .. Cheers to Shashank for it 

i am going to miss him very much as Jagya but then i can understand his reasons to quit Five years in show a long journey  , an unforgettable one but he cannot be in one role forever and in this young age he shouldn't be playing father to teenage son He should do his age roles 

Waiting for his next project Till then Farewell dear Shashank Vyas and thank you for entertaining us as Jagya for five years Thank you for giving us this iconic character Jagdish  You will always stay in my heart as my  lovable Jagdish /Jagya 

All the best 

Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_

Yeh sab kab hua.. 

I haven't seen the thread yet it is taking so much time to load on my mobile.. But the banner looks deathly!! Uff!! Killing☺️

will avis move on mobile ? 😕
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sush_

Yeh sab kab hua.. 

Pleased Nod Yes
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

will avis move on mobile ? 😕

Why not??
My tablet it is actually lenovo s8 has a processor of 2gb n has chrome as default browser..
They are moving but once the page completely loads.. I can't watch them properly
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
waah waah Lal bhai ji. aap toh bade naye zamane ke he ji

sush_ thumbnail

Shanky🤗 lol ur gifs are always funny.. 
I still can't believe.. Yaar

Bromance🤣   you guys din't miss a single thing..👏
Seriously I feel like I am his worst fan ever