Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
it was you to remember and find every scene defining each of his shade otherwise his long journey would not be possible to define. 
ab ye thanking ko chhod ke lets cherish his moments ๐Ÿ˜ณ    
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

@TM 

Excellent thread๐Ÿ‘ I don't follow the show, but I heard of the hard work you guys put into this thread and hence wanted to read it. I must say, the 'Triangles' section is the best and Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@ZD

Girl, you weren't kidding when you said you were busy with this... I can see the result... Kudos to you for the most beautiful creations ๐Ÿค— 

aaahnnn lucky ji ๐Ÿค—    welcome to abroad๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†   

thank you so much for the complement. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  the emotions shashank made us to feel,   we are bound to return it ๐Ÿ˜›
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Lucky for coming here and sharing your thoughts...

Zene,yes abhi thanking session chod diya...thoda moment ko cherish karna hai...

I can't imagine how exactly Shashank is feeling...If yesterday was his last shoot that means from today he is free and not going to work...He surely is missing going to work...It will take a little time to feel good...

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I am going to add the tweet soon...Just taking a little time...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful farewell thread...kudos to team behind it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...love for actor u ppl feel r so much visible here in crystal clear manner..kudos to u all..!!

i hv never watched this show...bt came here for ZD..!!

ZD..gosh...nw i can totally see u bein epic bc...so many many creations n each one is so brilliant..!! n thank god u listened to my suggestion n made this post here as it TOTALLY DESERVED to be here...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Farewell evening star Shashank Vyas  You are only reason i got attached to this serial No one could have played Jagya's character better than you  Jagya will forever remain close to my heart because of your brilliant performance 
Thanks for entertaining us five long years All the best for future 

Best wishes 
A grateful viewer 
SugaryHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
P.S you guys forgot to add one triangle Kusum Jagya Ganga๐Ÿ˜†Anandi's nanand fell for Jagya Time to bring Ganga's cousin and make a triangle though this was the best triangle No character got butchered and kusum kept a full control on her feelings and did not disturb Jagya's married life 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Thanks Lucky for coming here and sharing your thoughts...

Zene,yes abhi thanking session chod diya...thoda moment ko cherish karna hai...

I can't imagine how exactly Shashank is feeling...If yesterday was his last shoot that means from today he is free and not going to work...He surely is missing going to work...It will take a little time to feel good...

same here 
he was awake till late night I think yest. ๐Ÿ˜•   and today morning he  was online 
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RayofHope_

P.S you guys forgot to add one triangle Kusum Jagya Ganga๐Ÿ˜†Anandi's nanand fell for Jagya Time to bring Ganga's cousin and make a triangle though this was the best triangle No character got butchered and kusum kept a full control on her feelings and did not disturb Jagya's married life

Yes that was the best triangle...

No,we remembered but as it was not built as a typical triangle so didn't mention it.No one other than Kusum knew what she was feeling,ussko tringle nehi kaha jasakta.But ya as per articles kusum was brought to create a triangle...

And another thing was we had the concept of using offscreen interviews and there was no offscreen interviews about their triangles and all.If u notice Sargun,Shashnak,Deblina one is not the exact offscreen.We searched pretty desperately for that one segment where all three of them were on fire and doing masti but it was gayab,we searched till the last moment but couldn't get.Then had to use separate things.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

beautiful farewell thread...kudos to team behind it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...love for actor u ppl feel r so much visible here in crystal clear manner..kudos to u all..!!

i hv never watched this show...bt came here for ZD..!!

ZD..gosh...nw i can totally see u bein epic bc...so many many creations n each one is so brilliant..!! n thank god u listened to my suggestion n made this post here as it TOTALLY DESERVED to be here...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

YO Nikki, its all your encouragement that we are here with this thread .  kitna bhi thank kar lu utna kam he ๐Ÿค—            

thanks for appreciation๐Ÿ˜ณ . I never regret even to fall for him and His character ๐Ÿ˜‰  we wanted to give  him grand farewell and it was last chance to shower our love for him that we had kept hidden for long time