Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Richie wll try watching sometime later, you wont believe my mom used to watch it for Vivian and i used to watch Geet for Drashti so my mom is fan of both Drashti and Vivian n i bcame Vivian's fan in MB coz i being a Drashti's die hard fan used to watch MB and now too started watching ETR2 but have fallen in love with Siddhant, my mom too likes Drashti and Siddhant's pairing and the other day she told me they look awesome together.
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Really Ananya di,
You are a fan of VD??then I think you must have 2 reasons for watching pkyek!!VD and SK..I am sure you would love their onscreen hate relationship..
My mom,my mom's cousins and my friends all like SK a lot!!
Btw,do you know di,that VD and SK are best buddies offscreen??
ananya2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Really Ananya di,

You are a fan of VD??then I think you must have 2 reasons for watching pkyek!!VD and SK..I am sure you would love their onscreen hate relationship..
My mom,my mom's cousins and my friends all like SK a lot!!
Btw,do you know di,that VD and SK are best buddies offscreen??

Richie, i am a die hard Drashti Dhami fan and watch only her shows on TV, i only watch TV for half an hour so started with Geet, them MB and now ETR2, eventually started liking VD in MB and became a fan of DVD, now ETR2 same thing happened started watching it for Drashti and became a fan of Siddhant, i know they are best buddies in fact Siddant make up man is VD's personal make up man i think his name is Sachin not sure and Siddhant is close to lady VD also.
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
So sweet ananya di!!
You never fail to express your love for DD..
SK was paired opp vahbbiz,i mean VD's better half in pkyek..that's why vivian,sid and vahbbiz are close friends...
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
What is this going in IF???
Too much bashing of SK is going on...wowww!!!
From day 1 of etr2 till today..after putting so much of efforts..he got these comments!!!
Great!!!
ananya2010 thumbnail

So sweet ananya di!!

You never fail to express your love for DD..
SK was paired opp vahbbiz,i mean VD's better half in pkyek..that's why vivian,sid and vahbbiz are close friends...

Richie you said it right, i never fail to express my love for Drashti coz she is the first actress on Television whose serial i started watching and till date watch all her shows, for me she is the most beautiful and versatile actress, a DIVA in every sense, she is a part of my life, her mere presence on screen makes my day beautiful.
Richie i express my love for Siddhant too. Siddhant is a charmer, his aura, his carisma, his personality is such that you are automatically attracted towards him.
ananya2010 thumbnail

From day 1 of etr2 till today..after putting so much of efforts..he got these comments!!!
Great!!!

Richie, ignore it, you are SK fan support him that's it and that is what matters, don't worry about other things, this is going to happen everywhere, even we DDians have gone through it.  I don't want to tell the name of the Members but i too got bashing PM calling me names because though i am a die hard DDian  i like Siddhant so.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great!!!

Nothing new Richie. We are bored of it now. ðŸ¥±
ak75 thumbnail

ak75 thumbnail