Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

I am pretty convinced the cliff spoiler is true or so I make from the rain pic by f32. Aahil looks delicious there though so it will be a pity if he dies afterwards. But off late Aahil has been growing  a beard and in QH , this almost makes me feel doomsday is near.

Nooo !!!

I don't think Aahil will die... despite everyone's prediction and wish... 😉

The production team has a death wish if they kill Aahil off.. because there's nothing left after..
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post as usual Sage! KV looks so yummylicious in that spoiler pic  

Btw there is a new BTS with KV in that outfit. Here is the link before I log off: 

Its basically the rain sequence and Shaad tells Sanam that she is not his Jannat  Was there a Jannat in the first place lol Anyway, Aahil freaks out because they have not injected her yet n he is scared she might drop dead (sorry for my language, this show has a way of making me sound mean) lol She snubs him and speaks to Shaad. Thats basically it. Anyway you cant hear much in the video. But it was nice to see KV smile despite the slightly irritated mood of the others. He looks adorable smiling/laughing  I just wish Shady was not present in each n every scene, but what can we do if the CVs cant live without watching him in action 😆 And then there was the usual touchy feely-ness between the two of them (shaad-jannat I guess lol) So finally F32 put up a pic of KV lol I thought they forgot they had other cast members and a male lead too lol Anyway take care and as usual loved ur post 😳

P.S. Now I dont think Aahil will die either and if he does, well I am done with QH finally lol If they wanna shut down the show, they can go ahead and do just that by killing Aahil. I will no longer watch if he is not there. 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What if Shaad will die and Jannat will blame Aahil?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Spoiler photo from forum 32... 

KV gets thrown off cliff , OR he jumped in to save someone??

Wow KV looks awesome! H.O.T! :) 

@ Sageflower / Ani:

I also hope Aahil will not die! That would be damned tragic! After ALL this torture! But these CV's are cruel. So I have NO faith in them! They ruined this show more and more in the past few months, I no longer have much faith in them! Also their love for Shaad is like some sort of obsession. Despite half the audience hating the guy, they just love him, and continue to force him on us, in many guises! Now a terrorist! I still don't know what the point of this terrorist is? Other than to shoot a whole bunch of people? Maybe his job is to kill Aahil coz Nek Shaad would never do that! 

Like I said I don't trust the makers! Aman and I predicted they will do G****rJan SR after SAHIL remarriage and they did. We both believed they will show Jinnat dance with Shaad in her dream and she did. (But I hear there was a bit more going on in that scene than just an extension of attempted SR). Either ways, I don't trust these makers! But if they think this show can run on a two Shaad's and Jinnat story without Aahil? Well then I pity them! Even last time we heard they were going to find a new Aahil. They could not get rid of him then. Even now a lot of the characters are intertwined with him. So no matter what, I don't think Aahil being killed will work! Also in Sanskari slot, they won't cheer for a women who's real husband died and she is hooking up with her live in BF with glee! Lol. So let's see! Who knows? But I hope ZEE TV at least didn't troll us for ALL these months! If they did, they are just as pathetic as this PH is! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! KV looks so hot in the spoiler pic! 😳
Rest I have no idea what you are talking about. 😆
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the recap. The episode sounds wierd . . . And it's sad that they aren't utilizing KV line they should. 😔

But I am excited about the spoiler pic (thanks for adding it) and hope hope hope hope this isn't leading to Aahil's death or a return of the character w another face. Is it too much to ask that SaHil as SurVir reunite?

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Great post as usual Sage! KV looks so yummylicious in that spoiler pic  

Btw there is a new BTS with KV in that outfit. Here is the link before I log off: 

Its basically the rain sequence and Shaad tells Sanam that she is not his Jannat  Was there a Jannat in the first place lol Anyway, Aahil freaks out because they have not injected her yet n he is scared she might drop dead (sorry for my language, this show has a way of making me sound mean) lol She snubs him and speaks to Shaad. Thats basically it. Anyway you cant hear much in the video. But it was nice to see KV smile despite the slightly irritated mood of the others. He looks adorable smiling/laughing  I just wish Shady was not present in each n every scene, but what can we do if the CVs cant live without watching him in action 😆 And then there was the usual touchy feely-ness between the two of them (shaad-jannat I guess lol) So finally F32 put up a pic of KV lol I thought they forgot they had other cast members and a male lead too lol Anyway take care and as usual loved ur post 😳

P.S. Now I dont think Aahil will die either and if he does, well I am done with QH finally lol If they wanna shut down the show, they can go ahead and do just that by killing Aahil. I will no longer watch if he is not there. 

Wowzers!! 

That BTS shows the three having a showdown in the rain!  And Shaad is determined to tell Jannat the truth and Aahil wants to wait for the "injection" ... in between Jannat is super upset that both men are talking in riddles...

Notable dialogues  heard...

"Main Jannat nahi? ?? Iska kya Matlab? " 

All in the heavy rain...👏.. I smell showdown. . 

Originally posted by: darkice7_12

Thanks for the recap. The episode sounds wierd . . . And it's sad that they aren't utilizing KV line they should. 😔

But I am excited about the spoiler pic (thanks for adding it) and hope hope hope hope this isn't leading to Aahil's death or a return of the character w another face. Is it too much to ask that SaHil as SurVir reunite?

Do watch the spoiler video... it shows Shaad telling her she is not Jannat but the lost Sanam...

Poor guys.. to stand in the fake rain and shoot in wet clothes... not complaining tho...😉
Edited by sageflower7 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Wowzers!! 

That BTS shows the three having a showdown in the rain!  And Shaad is determined to tell Jannat the truth and Aahil wants to wait for the "injection" ... in between Jannat is super upset that both men are talking in riddles...

Notable dialogues  heard...

"Main Jannat nahi? ?? Iska kya Matlab? " 

All in the heavy rain...👏.. I smell showdown. . 

I really hope something comes out of this Sage, something worth watching! Really CVs this would be the perfect time for one of your rare pleasant surprises, trust me no one is expecting it 😳 No one!! 
zzz15 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.